4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
My hero. <3 Do you also have the changelog for this build?

V. 0.0.15b Patreon build
-Fixed softlock when Olivia is under the effects of Delve during Julia's visit

-Fixed soul link bug where +12 lust would be given to noone at the end of certain scenes

-Fixed mana and stamina being set to 40/60/80 instead of subtracting it when having sex with possessed Cassandra

-Fixed infatuation not working on Olivia

-Fixed succubus bgm cutting out during certain interactions

V. 0.0.15a

-Added ability to impregnate Olivia or become pregnant when playing as Olivia

-Added birthing scenes for Olivia

-Warning for casting Compulsion without enough mana now displays

-Fixed Soul Link not affecting Olivia (You might have to sleep or have sex to activate the change if you loaded a game where she's already Soul Linked)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is a v0.0.16.1a out there. But not a Patreon so don't have the link. Gonna put changelog for it here.

Book of Lust v0.0.16.1a (Patreon Build)

-Fixed 'Summoned' characters not loading into screen during 'Load Game' options.
-Summon Succubus Rank 2 now reduces mana cost of spell to 5 and influence cost to 0.
-Summon Succubus now doesn't summon her nude.
-New talk action with succubus to command her to appear nude, assuming you have Rank 2 of Summon Succubus.
-Succubus will retain nude state until told to put clothes on as opposed to nudity only on summon.
-Added new birthing scenes for Olivia and Cassandra when they are possessed.
-Fixed Seduce option's requirements for Olivia.
-Fixed 'Infatuation' values on Olivia.
-Fixed Obedience's text to match correct value.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
I really like this game, but it takes soooo long for him to release new scenes, mostly all the updates are just bugfixes

Reactions: Sokat

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
There is a v0.0.16.1a out there. But not a Patreon so don't have the link. Gonna put changelog for it here.

Book of Lust v0.0.16.1a (Patreon Build)

-Fixed 'Summoned' characters not loading into screen during 'Load Game' options.
-Summon Succubus Rank 2 now reduces mana cost of spell to 5 and influence cost to 0.
-Summon Succubus now doesn't summon her nude.
-New talk action with succubus to command her to appear nude, assuming you have Rank 2 of Summon Succubus.
-Succubus will retain nude state until told to put clothes on as opposed to nudity only on summon.
-Added new birthing scenes for Olivia and Cassandra when they are possessed.
-Fixed Seduce option's requirements for Olivia.
-Fixed 'Infatuation' values on Olivia.
-Fixed Obedience's text to match correct value.

Have fun^^

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
UPDATED OP thanks to @Getsufun3

Anyone get me a mac and linux version and I'll add to OP.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
New version is out:

Book of Lust v0.0.17.1b (Patreon Build)

-Fixed text when the succubus talks to you during her strip and clothe options.

-Fixed inability to become pregnant when playing as Olivia

-Fixed Dominate Mind sapping maximum mana permanently when bodyswapping with the Dominate Mind target.

-Fixed Dominate Mind sapping maximum mana permanently when possessing the Dominate Mind target.

-Fixed some of Cassandra's Status effects not showing up.

Book of Lust v0.0.17.1a

-Character stats are now saved through body-swapping. (If you have Olivia's Love towards Body Swapped Cassandra is 40 and the character body swaps; Olivia's love towards Cassandra will stay at 40 the next time the player swaps into Cassandra again.)

-Added two new locations: Olivia's Flower shop and Maple Street

-Olivia now appears at her flower shop at noon and evening.

-When playing as Olivia, a 'Work' Button appears while in her shop. For now, it just passes time.

-Julia will now automatically be let in by Jake if the player character is body-swapped with anyone else.

-UI now disappears properly when trying to open Jake's door when Julia is over.

-Olivia can now answer the door when Julia shows up.

-Mel will now visit Saturday Late night.​

anschwww

May 10, 2017
it's public now
Downloads below!
Book of Lust v0.0.17.1b (NSFW)
(Use the Exp Salvage Button when you boot your old load up. It'll reset the game but carry over your Exp)

Google Drive Mirror: Apparently Google Drive has a download limit, so try using the mediafire links if you can:

Jul 9, 2017
Last update is free, which means $15 Patrons have access to v0.0.18.1a. Judging by how it's been awhile since anyone posted that tier's version, I assume nobody here is in it.

Also, who do we need to @ to get the new version put into the OP and have the thread appear on Latest Updates?

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
Considering the rhythm of the updates in the past, I'd say that there IS at least 1 person who is a 15$ patron of Kanashi.
I really hope that person will post the link here.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads below!
Book of Lust v0.0.18.1a (NSFW)
(Use the Exp Salvage Button when you boot your old load up. It'll reset the game but carry over your Exp)

Google Drive Mirror: Apparently Google Drive has a download limit, so try using the mediafire links if you can:

If you like it, you can get early access to the most up to date version by becoming a patron.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes