4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You have the base screen with interactions of "talk", "travel", "sex", "action" which seems to do the same thing as "travel". Why are they there?
Complex actions like going to a different room requires multiple clicks for no reason. No map so you slowly go from one adjacent room to the next once by one, also you cant tell where characters are.
Talking to people requires find a room they're in (random and cumbersome), click "cancel", select talk, select character, afterwards when you click end discussion you still need to press another cancel button to get to base screen options.

Other games do things like include a map you click once to move, the characters might be shown on the map, and they have characters models that can be interacted with a single click.

Well then you talk to a character, theres no actual discussion you just get "+12 whatever stat -> time of day change +10 mana" as the reward for grinding through that interaction which also doubles as the punishment for playing the game.
Theres 15 characters so expect a lot of thrilling gameplay of clicking talk to receive stats.
Theres the typical unity issues. The UI doesnt seem to have gotten any graphical improvements since alpha 0.001 build.

All in all I rate it "what the fuck"/10.

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
You have the base screen with interactions of "talk", "travel", "sex", "action" which seems to do the same thing as "travel". Why are they there?
Complex actions like going to a different room requires multiple clicks for no reason. No map so you slowly go from one adjacent room to the next once by one, also you cant tell where characters are.
Talking to people requires find a room they're in (random and cumbersome), click "cancel", select talk, select character, afterwards when you click end discussion you still need to press another cancel button to get to base screen options.

Other games do things like include a map you click once to move, the characters might be shown on the map, and they have characters models that can be interacted with a single click.

Well then you talk to a character, theres no actual discussion you just get "+12 whatever stat -> time of day change +10 mana" as the reward for grinding through that interaction which also doubles as the punishment for playing the game.
Theres 15 characters so expect a lot of thrilling gameplay of clicking talk to receive stats.
Theres the typical unity issues. The UI doesnt seem to have gotten any graphical improvements since alpha 0.001 build.

All in all I rate it "what the fuck"/10.
I will never understand why it takes years to replace placeholder interface, make normal navigation and add something to game that lets you play without outside guide. The only reason I see - developer does not care.

Last edited:

Sampi

Dec 22, 2022
can someboy give a guide or a walkthrough of the game, i know it could be fun finding myself but im stuck in the part of body swap with caroline and now i dont know what to do. i though using soul passanger on julia or something that mention the mc would work and it doesnt. so i need help to progress cuz i finished the entire book of spells

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
can someboy give a guide or a walkthrough of the game, i know it could be fun finding myself but im stuck in the part of body swap with caroline and now i dont know what to do. i though using soul passanger on julia or something that mention the mc would work and it doesnt. so i need help to progress cuz i finished the entire book of spells
(CTRL+F for quest guide)
Where you're at, what you need to do is talk to Caroline about swapping back, bang her with her in Jake's body with at least 100 mana, then talk with Julia and Mel separately. Afterwards, and following a second(?) chat with Julia, you can bring up bodyswapping with Caroline again, and she should agree.

Sampi

Dec 22, 2022
(CTRL+F for quest guide)
Where you're at, what you need to do is talk to Caroline about swapping back, bang her with her in Jake's body with at least 100 mana, then talk with Julia and Mel separately. Afterwards, and following a second(?) chat with Julia, you can bring up bodyswapping with Caroline again, and she should agree.
thank you so much, i was really confused what to do next lol

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes