4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Book of Lust v0.1.15.1b (unofficial Android ARMv7/ARM64 port):

Tested on Android 11 (LOS 18.1), in theory should be compatible with devices running 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Slick15

May 19, 2019
With the help of strong coffee and spending an hour of free time, I made an . Some textures may not display correctly in the port. If you find any, let me know and I'll try to fix it.
What about iPhone?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
What about iPhone?
Sorry, but not an option. I don't have an iPhone so I can't test the export result. In addition, as far as I understand, exporting a Unity project for ios requires a Mac, which I do not have (I do not want to mess around with vm/hackintosh). Plus I have zero experience with Mac/Xcode.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
-Added scenario in which Caroline will swap bodies with Julia when walking in on them having sex in the evening as Jake. There must be no active spells on Julia (Soul Link, Dom Mind, etc.)
-Added repeatable scenario in which Caroline will swap bodies with Julia and have a threesome with Jake on Wednsday evenings.

I've gotten the normal 3-somes, but not the body swap versions. Even after the whole swap arc. Anyone have any advice here yet?
I still have not been able to figure out how to get the body swap version of the scenes to trigger despite having done that quest/ chapter with her. I gotta be doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Anyone had any luck with this and could give pointers?

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Do we know if there are any plans for group scenes? Looking at the list of existing scenes in the guide, I'm guessing there aren't any currently, but it seems like an obvious next step for situations when multiple characters are already in the same place.

memeduck42

Sep 9, 2021
Do we know if there are any plans for group scenes? Looking at the list of existing scenes in the guide, I'm guessing there aren't any currently, but it seems like an obvious next step for situations when multiple characters are already in the same place.
There are already threesome scenes with Jake, Julia, and Caroline but you need to finish chapter 1

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

favori

Jul 11, 2022
There are already threesome scenes with Jake, Julia, and Caroline but you need to finish chapter 1
No need to finish chapter 1. One threesome scene is available when Jack has already swapped bodies with Caroline and Julia comes on Sunday night.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Fair enough, but I meant more general scenes, instead of the storyline ones. Like heading into Donovan and Mia's room late at night and having sex with both of them (presuming the right stats), or getting Julia and Valerie to go into a classroom together... stuff like that.

Speaking of Donovan, he has a scene listed under Julia, but I haven't been able to find it. Anyone have any hints?

Juno Lightbringer

Oct 21, 2017
With the help of strong coffee and spending an hour of free time, I made an . Some textures may not display correctly in the port. If you find any, let me know and I'll try to fix it.
Sadly my phone can't install this keeps giving me this error

Ali-Jo

May 12, 2018
Book of Lust v0.1.6.1d (unofficial Android ARMv7 port):
Mega
Google Drive

Tested on Android 11 (LOS 18.1), in theory should be compatible with devices running 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher.

Some textures may not display correctly. If you find any, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Judging by the feedback (1, 2), on some devices apk fails to install with an "... invalid package ..." error. I don’t know what the reason is. I didn’t succeed in reproducing the problem or fixing it by manipulating the export settings.
Is this 32 or 64bit?

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes