Mod Cheat Mod Unity Completed Booty Farm - BootyMan [V9.3] [Tender Troupe]

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Is there any way to get affection points faster (for the story)?
There is but I wasn't able to find the function for it to include in the mod. Here's how you can do it with cheat engine though:
Requirements:
  • Cheat Engine (google that and you'll find the website. watch out when you're installing it because it'll ask to install 3rd party software, just decline it and carry on with the installation)
Steps:
  1. Open up the game
  2. Go to the girl menu, click on the girl you want
  3. On the top left, you'll see a heart with the current progress. Click on that heart and you'll see a number with the current and max affinity points (340/21000). Note the current affection. ie. 340
  4. Attach Cheat Engine to "Booty Farm.exe"
  5. Input 340 into the Value box in Cheat Engine then press New Scan
  6. Go into the truck order and complete one for the girl you want
  7. Now go back into the girl menu and see what the new value is. ie. 355 (for an order that gives +15 affection)
  8. Type that new value into the Cheat Engine Value box then hit Next Scan
  9. You SHOULD have 1 or 2 addresses found. Double click them to add it to the cheat table. If not, do another truck order and search for the new current affinity point.
  10. Change the value from 355 to something high like 45000 (some girls will start requiring close to 22k affinity for one level).
    • Every time you level up the affection, that 45000 will decrease (it's a shared exp pool between levels that decreases as you level up)
    • Don't tick the checkbox to freeze the value at a high exp. While it works, it may end up fucking up your account for good if you max out the affection and accept another order for the girl.
  11. To verify, close out of the girl menu then open it again. You should now see that the heart is full.
  12. Now go complete an order for your girl and her affinity will level up
It looks like a lot but really isn't. Takes about 1 minute to set up once you get used to the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: moonlit_stella

JoshuaStyles

Jan 14, 2022
Is there a way to reset progress on Steam? I think I fucked up when unlocking the photos and now only a few are showing and pressing F2 won't unlock anymore.
Yeah when i exited the game and went back in I had only 5 more photos, and they were the Halloween themed ones.

Last edited:

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Is there a way to reset progress on Steam? I think I fucked up when unlocking the photos and now only a few are showing and pressing F2 won't unlock anymore.
Yeah when i exited the game and went back in I had only 5 more photos, and they were the Halloween themed ones.
Not that I know of. The mod checks to see if you have the photo.dat file in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Booty Farm\GirlsPhotos\. Delete everything in the GirlsPhotos folder and you'll be able to use the unlock function again

1.3.0 - 2024-08-23
  • Quality of life update
    • Photo unlocking or F2 function
      • Program will now check for and skip if the data file exists in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Booty Farm\GirlsPhotos\
      • Data files will only show up if you've seen the full size version of the image. Make sure you view all currently unlocked photos before use.
      • For new accounts: You'll want to delete everything in the data file location above. You won't unlock the CG otherwise.

moonlit_stella

May 4, 2024
There is but I wasn't able to find the function for it to include in the mod. Here's how you can do it with cheat engine though:
Requirements:
  • Cheat Engine (google that and you'll find the website. watch out when you're installing it because it'll ask to install 3rd party software, just decline it and carry on with the installation)
Steps:
  1. Open up the game
  2. Go to the girl menu, click on the girl you want
  3. On the top left, you'll see a heart with the current progress. Click on that heart and you'll see a number with the current and max affinity points (340/21000). Note the current affection. ie. 340
  4. Attach Cheat Engine to "Booty Farm.exe"
  5. Input 340 into the Value box in Cheat Engine then press New Scan
  6. Go into the truck order and complete one for the girl you want
  7. Now go back into the girl menu and see what the new value is. ie. 355 (for an order that gives +15 affection)
  8. Type that new value into the Cheat Engine Value box then hit Next Scan
  9. You SHOULD have 1 or 2 addresses found. Double click them to add it to the cheat table. If not, do another truck order and search for the new current affinity point.
  10. Change the value from 355 to something high like 45000 (some girls will start requiring close to 22k affinity for one level).
    • Every time you level up the affection, that 45000 will decrease (it's a shared exp pool between levels that decreases as you level up)
    • Don't tick the checkbox to freeze the value at a high exp. While it works, it may end up fucking up your account for good if you max out the affection and accept another order for the girl.
  11. To verify, close out of the girl menu then open it again. You should now see that the heart is full.
  12. Now go complete an order for your girl and her affinity will level up
It looks like a lot but really isn't. Takes about 1 minute to set up once you get used to the process.
Thanks for the explanation! I'll try it out.

Reactions: sheryle

JoshuaStyles

Jan 14, 2022
Not that I know of. The mod checks to see if you have the photo.dat file in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Booty Farm\GirlsPhotos\. Delete everything in the GirlsPhotos folder and you'll be able to use the unlock function again
1725584117184.png
These are the only photos in there, explains why I was only getting the Halloween images.
1725592450976.png
Is there a full list of the photos IDs? I guess the samples it means are the Halloween photos.

Last edited:

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Is there a full list of the photos IDs? I guess the samples it means are the Halloween photos.
Whoops, looks like that was an oversight on my part. I included PhotoIds.txt in the game+mod download but not in the links for the mod itself. I've fixed the links in the main post and it now has the PhotoIds.txt you need

Godlike_Owl

May 20, 2020
You guys are in luck. I was able to verify that it's still not working on steam, went back to have another round at it knowing what i know now, and managed to get it to work on both versions of the game. The mod has been updated with the latest changes
Oh wow, that's what I call dedication! Thanks a bunch! Was able to get everything from DLC menu. Great work!

Aragornchewi

Aug 20, 2017
Hi!

Thanks a lot for the mod! It works great!

Just a small question: is there a way to unlock the pictures in the "Adventures" tab?

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Hi!

Thanks a lot for the mod! It works great!

Just a small question: is there a way to unlock the pictures in the "Adventures" tab?
Hi there! So the adventures tab refers to the train scene. I didn't particularly focus on that too much but getting gems via the debug menu should allow you to complete them fairly quickly. I think I got 1-2 adventure medals for every 10 chests obtained

Reactions: Aragornchewi

Aragornchewi

Aug 20, 2017
Hi there! So the adventures tab refers to the train scene. I didn't particularly focus on that too much but getting gems via the debug menu should allow you to complete them fairly quickly. I think I got 1-2 adventure medals for every 10 chests obtained
Ok, will do that :)(y)

sheryle

May 29, 2024
hoyo117: You've installed the wrong version of MelonLoader, reinstall it with the correct version using the installer. There's a checkbox whenever the installer is open saying something like download latest, uncheck it. The disabled box next to it should be enabled and you can scroll down to version 0.5.7.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoyo117