Ren'Py - Booty Hunter [Alpha v0.7.3] [TheAlleyGuy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Tommy7358

Game Version: Alpha 02 Public

Had a long ass review written but accidentally deleted it so I'm just going to point out the main points. Maybe I'll flesh it out later, maybe not.

1. Story seems too rushed and the sex scenes are very abrupt, you go from being strangers in one moment to handjobs the next. Should start from lower level intimate action such as kissing or groping so to speak.

2. Speaking of handjobs, you can receive a handjob from one character in story and then get side eyes from the same character when asking them to show their tongue in game, so pacing also needs to be worked on. Also, the very first dude we face in a fight has a 20 million bounty. No reason for the bar to be that high to start with as it doesn't mesh well with bar wages and shop prices.

3. Minigames need more polishing, bar minigame doesn't feel good to play with its wonky controls. Clicking battle system could possibly get old real fast.

4. Grammar needs a lot of work, errors and typos in almost every sentence, making it hard to be immersed in the game.

5. Visuals and sounds are decent, around par for Koikatsu based games. Breasts should get a second look as they are too 'siliconey' as they are currently.

Conclusion: There's a decent foundation for a good game here, but it's going to take a lot of work to get there. Since it's so early in development there's a lot of leeway to correct the flaws of the game. If the dev can keep up their current pace there should be no problem.

Game is worth 3 stars as of writing, but giving 4 stars to counter the inevitable 'this game caused my mother to get cancer' 1 star reviews.