VN - Unity - Abandoned - Booty Pebbles [Ep. 2 Patreon] [Skadoo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

Absolute good of a game wasn't able to find Booty Pebbles episode 1 but this seems like an integration with it and upping the graphics and I was very surprised childhood memories and I was actually scared that Barney killed Fred ( I felt I was the one doing it) but he was unconscious and I gotta say the scenes were amazing am really sad this project was abandoned I was hoping if Barney Wife Betty to be in it but I will take what I can get and so far replaying this over and over and hopefully to play more of Skadoo upcoming or old projects I have been missing out on.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Koto Amatsukame

takes a little time to get all secret scenes through proper dialogue and puzzles it might take a few playthroughs but this is awesome we need a part 3 ! we dont have enough western toon animation games like thgis with all the hentai genre mainly taking over this art style is a breath of fresh air and great
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Night Silis

It's great, only it would be better if it was longer. But great work. So far it's the best Flintstones game I've ever played. That is why the only thing I would lack would be more content. The designs are perfect, if you need help I will gladly help.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BeIncW

Pretty short but it has potential. i like the animations, the art and the gameplay i think its pretty good but still can improve the angles that the sex escene used on this first episode for example. ill give it a 4.6/5 but still 5
  5. 3.00 star(s)

mahdiyar

hi guys this review is for ep.1

i dont want this game is not good in the first release but i want say this game have lot of work to became a good game

goods:

- nice art
    - music is good
    - funny game play

bads:
    - game play is simple
    - sex senses is simple
    - story is to simple

at the end i must say this game is in the first release and we must wait for future versions of this game

tnx for reading :)
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Interracial UglyB NTR Fan

episode 1 non-patreon version (the verison currently uploaded) is a demo, with one bj scene that's it, the patreon version has 2 more scenes apparently

either way this game seems like something someone on newgrounds would make as a first attempt
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Thenutcracker222

I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for jacking off to this shit, but as for the review:

Pros: -Art is good.
    -Story is simple.
    -Women are hot.

Cons:-My childhood.

5/5

I want to play the rest of it though : (