Flash Abandoned Bordello [Alpha] [JeuxKen]

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
To the developer if he visits: Flash will be phased out in 2020 so your language/framework will be obsolete before you even finish the game! Write the engine yourself in Java or preferably C++, or use Unity or Renpy :)
Flash won't cease to exist in 2020, it just won't be updated anymore.

JeuxKen

May 20, 2018
I'm the game developer of this pre alpha game. Thank's for posting it and for all your comments ^^

in the future will it be hand drawn pictures, live photos or hentai or anime pictures ?
The final online version will have only hentai pictures but then I plan to create a local version very patchable... I want it to be compatible with some other games girls pack.
So you will be able to change all the art to your preference :)

is this game a remake of sim brothel ?
yes it is, with some elements from whore master too.

It says Fantasy, but I'm not convinced of anything fantastic yet (other than that background image of Yukari I see).
It is fantasy because of the presence of magic, magic items, fantasy species and monsters. In a first time it will be a flavor but more elements will come later.

I hope you'll manage with this project, others have started big and then failed in making a new sim-brotel game.
Yeah for sure ! This is why I am working by steps with a fine idea of the final version. I don't want a never ending project because I have other projects ideas I want to create too. I plan to end this project in a few months. The only thing that fear me at the moment is the lack of support. Let's hope it won't stop me.

i hope have some bdsm in future. Bm this.
there will be for sure :D

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
is there any way to improve buy&sell (ex: buy a item and i must browse list again to buy it) or gift/equip yet? click everytime truly a pain :(

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
looks good
but i think the shop are to transparent
and the letters and numbers are to small

JeuxKen

May 20, 2018
is there any way to improve buy&sell (ex: buy a item and i must browse list again to buy it) or gift/equip yet? click everytime truly a pain :(
you mean you want an option for selecting multiple item at the same time ?

some of these items were in whoremaster...
yep, all of them except the default equipment of the new girls.

looks good
but i think the shop are to transparent
and the letters and numbers are to small
Ok, I'll try to improve this for the next release ^^

Reactions: DJD

Parasitial

Nov 12, 2017
JeuxKen, Wow what a remarkable game you have started. I remember the first time i played Slave Maker 3, Whoremaster, and SimBrothel Revised, just fantastic, great start. If you have a Patreon, I would love to support you anyway i can.

Reactions: DJD

JeuxKen

May 20, 2018
JeuxKen, Wow what a remarkable game you have started. I remember the first time i played Slave Maker 3, Whoremaster, and SimBrothel Revised, just fantastic, great start. If you have a Patreon, I would love to support you anyway i can.
Thank's a lot, that would be great ^^
if you speak french you can go there :
it is where I post my news at the moment (already more than 25, visible for anyone after 1 month)
I have made the same in English :
I dislike patreon but for those who really want to I have a patreon page too :