Ren'Py - Bored Wife [v0.1.7] [Marlis Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

radfoot

v0.1.7

The English is just way too bad to be worth your while. I can put up with a bit of imperfect grammar here and there, especially if the rest of the game is good enough, but this is more than its/it's errors and clunky sentence structure, and the rest of the game is not in fact good enough. Some of the models are fine, but unspectacular. Again, just not worth your time. Look elsewhere.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

VERSION: 0.1.7
    TITLE: OK...whats going on, how did someone rate this 5? Talk about no standards...

PROS:
    1. Decent looking models, bit much on the cleavage side but not bimbo crazy shit, all good.
    2. Animations are not bad either, renders bit low quality though.
    3. Some kinks that are always enjoyable, nothing too crazy either.
    CONS:
    1. Story, what story...bored house wife, house wife horny, goes to bar, gets stuffed in public, big slut...yeah...its just simple minded fap material and I prefer more thought provoking adult content...
    2. Writing is all over the place, clearly not very well thought out, its basically just cluster fuck of bad language, sex talk and bullshit.
    3. Sentences are poorly structured and written, I believe the dev is not English or simply lazy or a combination of both e.g. MC: (after being screwed in public "Oh...I think I'm tired...I need to hurry home.." That is just one of the better examples I took, trust me, its a mess otherwise...
    4. Pointless boring puzzle mini-game that, from what I could has no effect of any kind of the game. The game is already incredibly shallow and has nothing to offer save fap material, why create a puzzle that serves as waste of time cock blocking nonsense?
    5. Random pointless choices, like in the shower "she will wash her hair" "she will wash her body", the scenes are not good or have any real effect apart from having the player need to click it, instead just put all those in sequence and have the play ALT or CTRL past it if they wish...
    Game feels cobbled together by shit, sticks and mud. Clearly game that goes to "shock" the player, has no subtlety, plot or anything of interest save from going from one ridiculous scenario to the next. The developer has skill in art, animation and visuals but none in writing or creating a simple story which you could practically steal from all the countless other ideas on these forums. Lazy IMO.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lolzeirinho

It's a promising game, I can see great potential and I hope to see it gaining greater updates and fame in the world of erotic games. Congratulations on the launch and for the attitude of publishing a project like this. I liked the story, beautiful renderings and I wish the developer all the best. I don't know if the developer will read it, but I have just one request: Please make longer updates, with a greater number of renders, as this will give you more content and the story will end up being more elaborate. Also, be careful not to involve too many characters and end up getting lost in the plot. That being said, good luck and good work.