3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Where is the "local store"? All I can find is the mall and there is no store for the chemicals...

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Boring Days 0.21

Changelog:
~ Continuation of the main story and introduction of its key NPC.
~ New hot scene with girl from club (you need to go to the club again)
~ Slightly improving some scene from prologue (I hope, at least)

Reactions: Gmaer and Seawulf00

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
No matter how much I ignore my wife she seems to be quite content with me. Must be my charisma. Ended up fucking her like 4 weeks in, interesting mini-game, but there's no way to win because no matter what I do I can't prematurely ejaculate... MC OP

I hope there will be more temptation options sooner rather than later cause I can't seem to lower my willpower. I just want to tell my secretary no and have her flash some cleavage "Oh but I think you will" and then do her bidding.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Potential here :coffee:(y)

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Developer should have mentioned we need to restart the game. My save from just one version ago is fubar. Nothing but errors .. Error: <<WorkEventHub>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in

Every page has these.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is it a game where you can choose if you want to be sub or dom? am a sub my self so thats why am asking sorry to bother you about it i hope you have a good day :)

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
I hope there will be more temptation options sooner rather than later cause I can't seem to lower my willpower. I just want to tell my secretary no and have her flash some cleavage "Oh but I think you will" and then do her bidding.
It's not so easy to balance, because there will always be players who are going to "Hey, I don't wanna bother with this, just let me do whatever I want". And they're right in some ways.

Reactions: Lou111

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Yeah, but there's not a lot of content for sub. For now, of course.
well i tried it it seems like it can be a fun game i look forward to seeing what happend hope there will be more content for subs its defently shomthing i might support on patreon i was wondering if you you would ever add more extrem fetishes? like pee i understand if you dont want to many devs that dont just wanted to ask :)

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
It's not so easy to balance, because there will always be players who are going to "Hey, I don't wanna bother with this, just let me do whatever I want". And they're right in some ways.
Oh hell yeah. I know what you mean. Alternatively, there will be players who don't want any willpower to begin with (like me :whistle: )

From what I can tell this is a game that is built around being either dominant or submissive and the prevailing mechanic is finding a balance between the two to create advantages as the story progresses. As for the players who just want an easy going game you could simply flag repeating events and have the option to turn them off. With this you could also create the option to double the effect on willpower, a hard mode so to speak.

I'm no dev so I might be overlooking something but the aforementioned mechanics are what sets your game apart from the others in my opinion.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
well i tried it it seems like it can be a fun game i look forward to seeing what happend hope there will be more content for subs its defently shomthing i might support on patreon i was wondering if you you would ever add more extrem fetishes? like pee i understand if you dont want to many devs that dont just wanted to ask :)
I have not even thought in this direction, I would first fill the game with basic content.

Reactions: dark_dragon7
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes