3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Jizzer

Jul 1, 2018
In the warehouse scene where you work as a secretary and need to show thongs, the game doesn't continue as there are no selections available.

kralubu

Apr 24, 2017
Samantha bedroom: is this error

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
A much bigger problem with this game is that once a year only a couple of new scenes are added.
Not sure what you are talking about. It has been having new releases every 2-3 months for almost a year now. There has been quite a bit of content added in the last year and the updating of the game is in a healthy state.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm.. i am stuck on the secretary content where i need to buy a thong, I bought a thong but then nothing else happens. Any advice?

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Nope, wore the thong and still nothing, not sure what's going on.

EDIT: Hell i even started a new save just in case and still same issue.
I think you are at the part where you need to go onto your computer at work and search for an office for her.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I think you are at the part where you need to go onto your computer at work and search for an office for her.
Hmm... there's no search for office option when i open the PC at work or at home.

EDIT: whenever i talk to her she says " Good morning, Mr. Jett. Have you bought anything sexy for our next sessions yet? I think you can find something at the mall. "

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Hmm... there's no search for office option when i open the PC at work or at home.

EDIT: whenever i talk to her she says " Good morning, Mr. Jett. Have you bought anything sexy for our next sessions yet? I think you can find something at the mall. "
Sorry I read the part when you said "wore the thong" that you were past that part. I have played through a few times. If you post your save I should be able to work it out. It might be the time of day (or day) you are interacting with the Secretary.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Sorry I read the part when you said "wore the thong" that you were past that part. I have played through a few times. If you post your save I should be able to work it out. It might be the time of day (or day) you are interacting with the Secretary.
Here's the save file, honestly i do not know what's wrong. Even if i dont wear the thong i still get the same message above that i wrote in the EDIT.

Reactions: AntiMyx
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes