3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Oh good to know, guess gonna have to wait for the update.
I can get you over that bug.

Load your save and open the console in your browser (Ctrl + Shift + I)

paste the following into it and hit enter

SugarCube.State.active.variables.SecretaryActivity.rswipetable = 0;
SugarCube.State.active.variables.ThongsColor = '';
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mcItemWear = ['apron(black)', 'blue thongs', '', ''];

Click the Secretary Desk and it will trigger for you. The next day go into work and "Work a little bit' and you will see the next step in the progression.

If you want to know why that works:

The event can trigger when the secretary asks you to wipe the table and the first line will ensure that happens next time you see her. I think the first problem in the code is that it is checking the ThongsColor variable is empty (this is the bug I think) and your save has it as 'blue' so it needs to be cleared to trigger the event. Lastly, the code checks the 2nd entry in mcItemWear for the thongs color and your save has it as the 1st entry so I swap them to make sure the text shows correctly.

Reactions: Darkarhon

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
and because it was bugging me here is a fixed html

It stops the Secretary asking if you have bought the thongs after you have and will correctly trigger the event when wiping the table when you are wearing them.

If you want to immediately trigger a wipe table event use the following in the console:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.SecretaryActivity.rswipetable = 0;

Otherwise you just have to try for a few days till you get the event.

AntiMyx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darkarhon

korko

May 30, 2017
Cant watch with paul in the office, when i click "watch" blank page appears. Also secretary coffee event is endless.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
not much to do in a full dominant save in this game.
Go for the femdom route. Otherwise this jewel of a game is very likely not for you. ;-)

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
i dont understand the reason why i should "take a nap" to wait for the breakfast. why is there no a "have a breakfast" button with that yellow triangle in the early morning dialogues?
also i've spent more than two weeks in a "work a little bit"+"sleep on the coach" loop. one the best real life simulators i've ever played. love it.

Reactions: Blockout

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
Boring Days 0.33.5a
Changelog:
Fixed bug with maid's obedience and playfulness swapped
Fixed some bugs with wife bath scene
Fixed some bugs with time system
Fixed some bug with missing passages

Boring Days 0.33.6
Changelog:
Wife:

Added a chance that she'll ask you to massage her legs after you bring her breakfast in the bed.
Returned a condition that the hero must have at least 10 cooking skill to cook breakfast on his own.
Now she can ask the maid to teach you how to cook (the wife has to be assertive to do this).
Maid:
Added a new after takeover scene with her (watch TV at afternoon on Tuesday).
Other:
Fixed a bug that prevented the player from progressing in the secretary's route.
Fixed a bug when the maid cooked same breakfast every day.

z.bey

Sep 5, 2017
anyone know where the variables/stats for various characters are located in the console? Im wanting to play around with a few like the maids obedience and whatnot but Im havin a hell of a time locating them

edit:
nvm finally found em
How can I change this stats in this version?

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I know this. But I can't find obedience
SugarCube.State.active.variables.NPCstat is an array with all the characters stats.

If you are looking for the maid's obedience specifically it is
SugarCube.State.active.variables.NPCstat[1].obedience

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
The changelog makes it look like the game is mostly about interacting with your maid and wife. I have a few questions.

Is this a pure femdom game or is there something to unlock by making dominant choices when interacting with wife/maid/secretary?

How important is the secretary choice? Is it just about picking a model for more or less same scenes, or something more?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes