3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Will this game have harder femdom in the future?
I'm thinking it'll be a slow burn, like with the maid slowly dominating the MC, wouldn't be realistic if she suddenly whipped out a strapon and started pegging him on day one.

Harder femdom will probably be in later updates

Reactions: Outword

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone who how to get the Bakery event? I haven’t been able to trigger it no matter what I do.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone who how to get the Bakery event? I haven’t been able to trigger it no matter what I do.
Do you mean the event where you can go and have sex with the wife at the Bakery?

Just go around the noon time frame

If you're more dominant, you get a penetration scene, if more submissive, you get a pussy licking while hiding under her desk scene

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Do you mean the event where you can go and have sex with the wife at the Bakery?

Just go around the noon time frame

If you're more dominant, you get a penetration scene, if more submissive, you get a pussy licking while hiding under her desk scene
Not in this version

Reactions: bulifun

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Boring days v0.28 is public on AntiMyx patreon. description:
This update does not contain content for the main story, but contains bonus content (second memory. You'll be able to meet old friends as well as make new ones. Warning: kinks in this update can be quite hard compared to the main game.

full game:

update:

Reactions: Gmaer

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
AntiMyx I don't know if it's this update or the one before, but the option to tell Samantha to use a chair when cleaning the living room has gone missing again, so it's once again impossible to raise her obedience above 4.

In the new memory scene, the threesome (if you slip Paul the sleeping pills) is missing all media content.

Reactions: Byczer

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
this had potential, but too much restarts and not much content, I've been trying this one for almost than an year, and is all the same people you can fuck, the other characters a always with no content, and no progression what so ever...
Pitty it showed promise...
On the bright side the less grind is better, but with no things to do while you wait a week to corrupt your secretary becomes just skipping days in the game.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, quick question...how many times do you have to order bacon and eggs, and grab the maid's ass, before it actually affects something?

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes