3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
1.open html-file with textRedactor(notepad++ for example)
2.find string 13081: Wait fo her" "Samantha Backyard Events" "first pool party" 1>>
3.change "Samantha Backyard Events" to "SB Pool Bar"
4.Save and replay this

5. repeat for string 13513: Finish with that" "Samantha Backyard Events" "second pool party_8
Thanks for the fix, but now I can't progress with the maid after that.
I approach her on Tuesday afternoon, but the sequence for second pool party didn't start. Just got a regular interaction instead.

Sep 20, 2020
Okay so new bug... After you decrease Samatha's obedience to -9, you can't tell her to use a chair in the living room anymore. You can click it but the scene won't load.
Also after becoming the maid (which is great btw) many things don't change accordingly. For example, you can nap after you wake up and instead of punishing you or anything Samantha will still be cleaning the room. Or after humiliating you in the living room with Samantha, you'd think your wife's behavior would change but nope, every scene with just the two of us is exactly the same.
Since I'm reporting bugs, might as well add that after becoming a maid (or shortly before, I don't remember) if your wife asks for a foot message in the living room and you refuse, the next scene won't load no matter how much you wait for it.
Idk if the developer reads this but if they do, they should know that their game is one of the most promising ones (insert we will watch your carrier with great interest meme).

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Bugs 'n such

Bad evaluation when visiting the HR department at work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the first club event with Paul, suddenly he's had a name change to Diana.

Missing media in the pool with Samantha:

Meeting the neighbour's daughter she's all alone, suddenly in the last sentence there's a guy there.

Hotel room with Mila, she's called Claire.

Missing media during Terrry's beach event.

When Samantha is cleaning the living room in the afternoon, the game still locks in your choice after the first couple times, so you can only ever use it to raise one stat (e.g. the same obedience event over and over, rather than alternating obedience and corruption).

Belinda's storyline seems largely unchanged, at least on the not-sub path where she's still just an overpaid and somewhat unappealing prostitute, compared to the other options the MC has available. Only new event far as I can see is the opportunity to act as her chauffeur for no particular reason.

The redesign of the visit to the neighbours means the events with Gloria are no longer available, continuing the game's well-established one-step-forwards-two-steps-back pace of development.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Similar to awesome dev NanasBananas , I just wanted to say the new expanded Belinda route was great! (I love the maid as well, but to me personally Belinda is both prettier and more sexilly-assertive, as when she reallizes that her boss is a sub/craving to lick her vagina, she just keeps taking charge and pushing his limits further and further with their every encounter - she's like a predator testing the waters/how far MC would fall for her who gets even more thirsty for money, power and controling him every time he shows her fear/submission/obedience, whereas the maid is a bit slower to become truly dominant...)

If you are reading this dev, I hope we could also see more Jenny content in the future updates (your wife's friend who has her feet massaged at the mall by her boyfriend and who also given off findom vibes like Belinda - it would be awesome for the 2 of them to meet somewhere after the latter returns from France, and for your post department mistress to tell Jenny about what you've been doing for her, at which point Jenny would blackmail you to always do what she wants as well, lest she tells your wife about how you're cheating on her with your "employee" :love:) and definitely more of Belinda herself!

I know that's unlikely for the next update as she's supposed to be gone on holyday for a month, but the way I imagine it she'd slowly continue to take money and favours from you when she comes back, maybe afterwards ask for a massive raise and promotion to head of post department, for which she'd bring you along into Gary's office like a servant following her and have you fire him and tell him to his face (and in front of a lot of employees) that you're replacing him because he's inferior to Belinda in every respect, and somewhere at the end of her route make you divorce your wife, marry her, transfer the whole company and your mansion on her name and mostly become a broke full-time house slave that can every night "serve his wife" - that would be like the current option for "sleep with your wife", but you'd either worship Belinda's pussy, feet, ass or give her orgasms in any way she commands you to, not have sex! (you could have 3 to 5 random scenes you get with her at night, which could become slightly more submissive for you as her obedience keeps going down towards -50, similar to the maid's current system for the cooking or dusting scenes) Additionally, because she'd have taken everything from you and you wouldn't need to go to work anymore, she could make you do maid duties everyday (for which you could reuse the system you already have for the maid if MC brought her obedience to -40) and sometimes have 1 or 2 of her friends over in the weekends as events! (in which you'd serve both her and her female friends sexually) These are just some ideas I had for Belinda's dom route and ending, so obviously you can ignore them if you have better plans, but I think at least some of these are good ideas that other subs might enjoy as well! :)

All the best to you AntiMyx and once again thank you for this amazing update! Cheers!

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes