HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Hello community, I hope you are well, I want to download and play the Bosei mama clun and the zoku mama club, I was reading that I need to change the region and change the language for obvious reasons but I am very lost, with so many links and well I don't want to know If the changes do not affect my PC or it is reversible, if someone can help me install them correctly I would greatly appreciate it because I have no idea, have a good day
Okh listen --
Download the game.
Extract it with 7zip or Winrar.
Now download script fix and extract it in game directory.
Download locale emulator from GitHub and install it.
Now go to game folder and right click on exe file and choose run with local emulator in Japanese.
That's all.

Bogebo

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 3438351

Overview:
Main character has dreams about his mother-in-law. One day he forgets his homework and school and comes later to pick it up. Inside school building he sees secret act of a school boy committing a woman that suits to be his mother. Next day he is invited to school infirmary and given offer to join "Mama club" that connects young male students and mature women.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2003-06-06
Original Title: 母性~ママクラブ~
Aliases: Mama Club 1
Developer:
Publisher:
Translator: HOKORI SAMA-
Censored: YES (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English(Chat gpt 3.5 turbo+ Partial edited )
VNDB:
Length: 2-10 hours
Sequel:
Voices: JAPANESE
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

The game file will be detected as trojon or virus but it's false positive.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
New Links Win(Does not triggers AV):WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Eng Patch
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Script fix patch-Pixeldrain

View attachment 3438402 View attachment 3438403 View attachment 3438404
View attachment 3438482 View attachment 3438483 View attachment 3438484 View attachment 3438486 View attachment 3438487 View attachment 3438488 View attachment 3438489 View attachment 3438490 View attachment 3438491 View attachment 3438496 View attachment 3438497 View attachment 3438498 View attachment 3438499 View attachment 3438500
I read all the thread but I didn't understand everything, can I download the game from the first message (the one I just quoted)? Are we agreed that the first message has been edited for the download to work? Or do I have to install the mini patches that have been scattered throughout the conversation?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I read all the thread but I didn't understand everything, can I download the game from the first message (the one I just quoted)? Are we agreed that the first message has been edited for the download to work? Or do I have to install the mini patches that have been scattered throughout the conversation?
Download game from New links Win .
Then download script fix patch then extract and copy it in game folder.

Reactions: Bogebo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes