VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bound Family [v0.2 Alpha] [BOUND FAMILY]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Jaango

Bound family [v0.2 Alpha]

Even though it's abandoned decided to try this one due it's high rating but I didn't read the reviews. To be honestly nothing is here as the overview said MC go to a party. Party setting is not visualized then he finds a girl in the men's bathroom unconscious due to drinking. He rapes her and takes her home. Then tie and gag her as you see in the banner image. And have some fun with her mouth. Then it will go on a loop and ends there. If you want more detailed version you can read review under this one. Now it's abandoned. There is only few renders here and game play is lesser than 10mins

Not worth playing
  2. 4.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version reviewed: 0.2

There's almost nothing here yet. While it's very promising and unusually hardcore the entire game consists of:

1. Finding a passed out girl in the bathroom and raping her
    2. A short escape sequence
    3. One single session where you shackle her up in a medieval dungeon and molest her.
    4. There is a hint that you might capture her sister as well, but that has not been implemented.

Then the game ends.

No animations. No story to speak of. Even for a first release this is really spare. I hope the developer puts more effort into the next release. It has the bones of a real blockbuster game, but was definitely released too early.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

doervin

very good game, a little surprising at first but we lend ourselves easily. While waiting for the next step, which should be good if the creator does not lock himself into a sequence of actions to be repeated with the prisioners.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Giolpo

[0.2]
    Pros
    - Proper sleep sex/rape all the way
    - Very nice renders
    - Different setting from all the usual stuff

Cons
    - Very, VERY short (duh)
    - Writing could be a bit better

Conclusion
    It's not much yet, but it has a very strong start with 1 sex scene, foreplay and BJs. Might bloom into something great. Worth to keep an eye on.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

The game does require a bit of suspension of disbelieve(getting the girl outside of a bathroom window without anyone seeing and having inherrited a castle with sex dungeon) but on the whole i like it.
    The game has the portential to be a great mind break game.
    I wish the dev luck.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

This game is great because is so different from the other games. Completely unique approach to kidnapping. Also of course renders are nice and the plot is really interesting. Girl is a nice blonde with great ass. Very promising one.