VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bound Family [v0.2 Alpha] [BOUND FAMILY]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dungeonG1_Wall_Chained2_00.jpg

Overview:
A guy goes to a club, in the bathroom he finds a drunk girl, unable to control himself he pleasure himself with the girl, after realizing what he has done, he panic, when nothing comes to mind he takes the girl with him.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-03
Release Date: 2019-08-02
Developer: BOUND FAMILY - F95
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -

toilet.jpg toilet drool.jpg ydungeon20.jpg dungeonG1_Wall_Cross01_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
played it. hmmm sooo it's going for stockholm story? that it mentions a "good" path helps out for non-hardcore players i suppose but overall you're still a kidnapper lol. honestly it's....different. depending on how story progresses it could be better or it could have already got as good as it's gonna get and the rest is predictable. sooo is MC's plan to keep her to find out if she got knocked up or what? im assuming thats what's gonna be the point. otherwise he coulda just cleaned her up, keep her clean for a few days drug her again and then dump her off somewhere. all in all not as bad as i was expecting.

Edit: what helped me see it to the end was the rape wasnt as BRUTAL as i thought. but the more i think about it im predicting lots of dialouge with genuine begging and plea and that might be to much for me.... prolly talked myself out of this one lol but i'll still wish any dev a good luck with game

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes