VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bound Family [v0.2 Alpha] [BOUND FAMILY]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
As expected, not much content and no real story, guess this is going to be some kind of slave trainer. The only interesting thing so far is the "voice".
kinda figured the same thing. but im just assuming the voice is just something he's thinking at the back of his head. not really another entity but who knows i could be wrong.:unsure:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
As expected, not much content and no real story, guess this is going to be some kind of slave trainer. The only interesting thing so far is the "voice".
If I were to guess the plot, I believe the dude is eventually going to end up using the girl's phone to lure her sister(s), other friends, maybe mom into a trap. There's literally going to be a "Bound Family" in that dungeon ala Jame's McAvoy's Split (only with 1 voice in his head rather than multiple). Slave trainer game with a horror twist.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
wow i also was about to upload this game, you are fast sir lol

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Well, what can I say after the glowing endorsements so far, I'm in if it's as fucked up as you all say.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nice premise but this is not hardcore enough. Need to feel despair.
I went through it ...
The girl is super pretty, i just wish it was another kind of game. It's way too much for me to handle tho.
Kinda fucked up tbh.

Some ppl might like it but i'm outta here.
Sorry Dev ... but still nice renders, i give you that. ;)
You would expect someone named "bloodyface" to have the fortitude to handle a video game lol

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game looks awesome I hope it continues and you can kidnap the sis too, and have all sorts of fun.

Reactions: lowcody
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes