VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bound Family [v0.2 Alpha] [BOUND FAMILY]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
This could be interesting, hopefully, it'll have a story along with it. Will wait until at least 0.10 to download it.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Man.. I like the model, but that's just a bridge too far for me.

Oddly, if it were aliens with a tentacle pit doing the kidnapping, i'd have no hang ups at all. Guess i just need some good fantasy.

:cautious:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dare devil be the hearing aid ... punisher be the gun aide ... robin sure as anything be the breeder;)!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This is probably going to be one of those shit show games. Nice renders, but maybe it is becaus of the lack of real content, but I see this causing some problems in this forum. Good luck with the game.

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
The game's opening disclaimer reads, "This game is a work of fiction and is not meant to be taken serious. All depicted characters in this game are at least 100 years old (yes, really!). All depicted characters are artificial and computer generated and when they got consciousness I was able to persuade them to give up on destroying humanity and soon they wanted to be part of this game knowingly and by free will."

This has to be the best opening disclaimer I've ever read.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Ok scary, not my cup of joe but solid story. I agree with others not as bad as thought it would be but wow story is a little crazy. Like the sister role play but man he has issues like us all, ok a little more!!!

I am going to sit the rest of this one out.
To dev good luck with the game!!!

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
The game does require a bit of suspension of disbelieve(getting the girl outside of a bathroom window without anyone seeing and having inherrited a castle with sex dungeon) but on the whole i like it.
The game has the portential to be a great mind break game.
I wish the dev luck.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes