VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bound Family [v0.2 Alpha] [BOUND FAMILY]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
You figure they're going to track down and DNA test every man who was in the club that night? DNA evidence is only useful if she IDs the guy.
Naaa... The coppers here have stocked hospital ers with something they call "Rape Kits." They DNA the sperm or other body fluid they may find, enter the profile into a computer, and then wait for the prep to get busted for a low grade felony or for something else like driving while impaired, and then they take a mandatory DNA sample from him to see if he has done anything else a bit more serious.

I love the home of the brave!

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Im neither a big fan of BDSM nor rape, but this is really bad. It is missing any context or build up. There is no story whatsoever. Its just "oh a passed out girl, I shouldnt rape her .. ups! - I dont want to go to jail, better kidnap her and rape her a lot more".

And its is really short for a 0.2 version ... maybe there will be some content besides a plain render slideshow in the future, but currently it is just boring.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Wanted to download coz of the pretty damsel, didn't coz of the plot/description.
Might do it in the near future, hopefully after some twists n turns in the story which don't turn mc into a complete debauched d-bag. More so i mean.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Im neither a big fan of BDSM nor rape, but this is really bad. It is missing any context or build up. There is no story whatsoever. Its just "oh a passed out girl, I shouldnt rape her .. ups! - I dont want to go to jail, better kidnap her and rape her a lot more".

And its is really short for a 0.2 version ... maybe there will be some content besides a plain render slideshow in the future, but currently it is just boring.
I almost didn't d/l this because of the BDSM and RAPE genre. Ended d/l and playing cuz of the girl. I agree with everything Trasher2018 said. The best part of this was the intro. I was hoping like some other games it wouldn't be too heavy with the BDSM and rape. Afraid the dev jumped in with both feet with them both. BTW. I think a few genre were left out, like kidnapping, imprisonment and probably some others I can't think of at the moment. Amazing that the dev was able to put all that in a 10 min playing time. Although the graphics and animation were good. As siskel and ebert would say "two thumbs down".(n)(n)

Reactions: rKnight

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I almost didn't d/l this because of the BDSM and RAPE genre. Ended d/l and playing cuz of the girl. I agree with everything Trasher2018 said. The best part of this was the intro. I was hoping like some other games it wouldn't be too heavy with the BDSM and rape. Afraid the dev jumped in with both feet with them both. BTW. I think a few genre were left out, like kidnapping, imprisonment and probably some others I can't think of at the moment. Amazing that the dev was able to put all that in a 10 min playing time. Although the graphics and animation were good. As siskel and ebert would say "two thumbs down".(n)(n)
I just wanted to say thanks for the review. It tipped my hand toward 'Download now!" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Haspes and lowcody

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
are you sure you downloaded it and made sure it was a complete download if not downloaded it again only this time click that download after it is done
yes I downloaded it 3 different time guess im just unlucky

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm guessing this one isn't on patreon. Bit limited in content so far, but a decent start.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I just wanted to say thanks for the review. It tipped my hand toward 'Download now!" ;)
If I understand what you said I hope you enjoy then. BTW I've already deleted the game and have unwatched this thread so not sure why I am getting alerts.

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
Good start. I like a game that knows what it is about. Please don't skimp on the suffering: that's really the point of this kind of story. I'm hoping that the relative mildness of MC ("GUY") is just because of his newness to it, and that he's more.. malicious later in the story. As someone else in thread mentioned, the despair is important.

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
Dear posters. In case you missed the tags that are clearly displayed, there is a rape tag for this game. If you don't enjoy playing games with rape scenes in it, there is no need to download or comment that you don't like rape games as there are plenty of "vanilla" games on the site as well. If you notice from the "vanilla" games on the site, people who enjoy fantasy rape don't generally flood those pages with comments about wanting to see rape scenes in those games. If they did, you would probably be as annoyed as we are with your comments.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Dear posters. In case you missed the tags that are clearly displayed, there is a rape tag for this game. If you don't enjoy playing games with rape scenes in it, there is no need to download or comment that you don't like rape games as there are plenty of "vanilla" games on the site as well. If you notice from the "vanilla" games on the site, people who enjoy fantasy rape don't generally flood those pages with comments about wanting to see rape scenes in those games. If they did, you would probably be as annoyed as we are with your comments.
God damnit... THANK YOU.
This Thread was making me feel beeing trapped in a mix between a social-Network and a talkshow from the 90's.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I will tell you that tags are not always reliable. Only way to find out is to d/l. This one the tags happened to reliable but the renders got me to d/l it. Somehow when I chose to unwatch this thread it didn't take so for now I get alerts. That will change after I post this.

Reactions: rKnight
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes