VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bound Family [v0.2 Alpha] [BOUND FAMILY]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
To be fair, many games here on f95 (Bad Memories included) that are far away from being rape games, have a rape tag.
I'm not a big fan of rape games myself, but I like to play some good old slave trainer games from time to time. Rape isn't displayed in a realistic way in these games anyway, so I usually don't care about it. Most of them have a rape tag, but many of them don't even depict the rape.
The real problem is that you can't distinguish between a rape game and a game that just happens to have a rape scene. The tag system is misleading in some cases and I honestly think this a real problem. In the end, it produces a lot of confusion, useless discussion, unnessecary shitposts and thus a lot of work for the mods.

Coming back to the game, did anybody notice a change of the render quality between the first scene and the rest of the game, or is it just me?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
To be fair, many games here on f95 (Bad Memories included) that are far away from being rape games, have a rape tag.
I'm not a big fan of rape games myself, but I like to play some good old slave trainer games from time to time. Rape isn't displayed in a realistic way in these games anyway, so I usually don't care about it. Most of them have a rape tag, but many of them don't even depict the rape.
The real problem is that you can't distinguish between a rape game and a game that just happens to have a rape scene. The tag system is misleading in some cases and I honestly think this a real problem. In the end, it produces a lot of confusion, useless discussion, unnessecary shitposts and thus a lot of work for the mods.
Honestly the tag system is next to useless. As a single scene is enough to get a game the tag, you can't rely on it to either find games you like, or to filter out games you don't like. The only tags that seem useful are the protagonist tags and the artwork style (2d vs. 3d), as these usually apply to the entire game.
Coming back to the game, did anybody notice a change of the render quality between the first scene and the rest of the game, or is it just me?
Not that I noticed. What kind of difference?

Reactions: GhostPhil

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I guess the watch/unwatch is either broken or the alerts don't look at whether you are watching a thread because I definitely chose to unwatch but am still getting alerts. Can a mod explain that please.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I guess the watch/unwatch is either broken or the alerts don't look at whether you are watching a thread because I definitely chose to unwatch but am still getting alerts. Can a mod explain that please.
If people are quoting your posts or reacting to your posts, you'll get a notification. But if this is not the case, you could try ignoring the thread and see if that gives you some peace.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You do realize that when you keep posting on this thread over and over it'll put it back on watch every time, right? Yes, yes, we get it; you 'disapprove' of this game's material and stomping your foot about putting it on unwatch for the THIRD time now is too good an opportunity for you to show your "indignation" again :rolleyes:.

Tip: Next time click your bell icon and just mark as read without going to it.
Thanks. Didn't realize that. Not trying to show my indignation. Already did that.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Sadly I wouldn't know a subjunctive clause if it came up an bit my ankle, languages were never my forte, I'm more a maths and sciences type. :D
Well if you are a maths guy then surely Latin should be your cup of tea! It is almost more mathematical than math itself!:p

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game is definitely different because you play the role of a deranged lunatic rather than some buff Mary Sue character with a humongous cock. Definitely worth a shot for anyone who loves rape and playing villains.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Can we get some incest mods ?
I swear I'm not fucked up.
Pretty sure ncest is already planned when they mentioned how hot the sister is and we don't even know if a mother will be involved. Plus I think making the main dude the brother would just feel really out of place considering the whole scenario.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes