VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bound Family [v0.2 Alpha] [BOUND FAMILY]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
It's a game. No harm being done to anyone.

Shouldn't it be more disturbing, how many millions of people play Call of Duty? A game which is centered around killing other people? I might not be the smartest of boys, but in my eyes killing is way worse than rape.
This is not the HK-47 that I know

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Nice. Next the big sister, and then the mother...

I'm eager to see what's next.

Reactions: ponny

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Umm, he came inside her. That's evidence. DNA is real dude and he left her dripping with it. Just saying...
You figure they're going to track down and DNA test every man who was in the club that night? DNA evidence is only useful if she IDs the guy.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Why... who the psycho? Phil the psycho? Psycho psycho???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said last time. It is no redhead! There are only redheads in my dungeon!
I have to report you for telling untruths about me! I feel really hurt because of you!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Mac please, doesn't seem like a mac version is in the first post.

Feb 23, 2018
Sweet game. It'd be even sweeter with a little bit of background music and sound effects. Looking forward to updates.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
This is not the HK-47 that I know
Observation: Master, this particular unit detects traces of modifications to the exterior parts of the frame. I suspect someone might have tampered with my programmed functions. This unit detects a non-validated program named "Protocol Pacificst Package" which is 98.7% likely to be the cause of my current state of compassion and love.
Video documentation has been attached to showcase the effects of this program more in depth:

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Observation: Master, this particular unit detects traces of modifications to the exterior parts of the frame. I suspect someone might have tampered with my programmed functions. This unit detects a non-validated program named "Protocol Pacificst Package" which is 98.7% likely to be the cause of my current state of compassion and love.
Video documentation has been attached to showcase the effects of this program more in depth:
Man that brings back memories I think I will replay the KOTOR series

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes