mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, the parts where you play as one of the girls in AAToFL and the sub-game parts of MW were quite good, so I am looking forward to see what Kerni does when making a whole game in that context. I am sure the game will ripen like a fine wine (take at least a year or two to be done, but totally be worth it), given how his other games went.

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Odd thing to say while getting fingered in the ass

Guessing the dialogue was "written" by chatGPT

View attachment 3218658
The dev is a native German speaker and it shows in his Engrish, honestly it's probably for the best if he is asking ChatGPT to "spellcheck and fix the grammar". Even with the spellcheck patches the previous games can be a little rough in that aspect.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
...a bondage-focused full 3D RPG? Is this it—the vision of my dream game finally made real?
Normally, I'd balk at a minimum download size of 5.22GB, but... for my favorite fetish, I'll give it a go.

...oh, right, free MEGA plans have a 5GB transfer limit. I have to wait six hours for that last 220MB.
It's also on itch.io. listed in the developer links. Always worth checking out if a game has that, as itch.io download doesn't have a size limit and is fast. Just choose free download when you DL, and make sure the versions match as the itch.io ones are official releases, not F95 unofficial ones.

Reactions: rnzn

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018

View attachment 3218658
Ha. I just got to that part of the game myself. Nothing gets my motor running quite like proof-reading someone's script for grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.

Apart from that, perhaps the most annoying bug out of the few I found was that hill traversal is all messed up. I assume that to climb uphill, the game calculates your forward speed and matches it against the angle of the slope you're standing on by using a sine function or something to calculate how fast you should be going. For example, running on perfectly flat ground (90°), your speed should be normal; running up a 45-degree slope, your speed would be reduced accordingly (since sin(45) = 0.707...); and running up a steep 80-degree slope should be next to impossible (again, sin(10) = 0.173) before just not being able to climb vertical cliff faces. The problem I find is... that's true for downward slopes, too—sometimes, you'll be walking down a hill and just stop dead in your tracks, so it must use the same function to calculate downward slopes that it does for upward slopes instead of just defaulting to normal speed.

Also, have one more free not-really-a-bug-but-still-kinda-hilarious: if you're being chased down by a Gynoid or a Tenta-droid and you start a cutscene (the easiest of which is fast travel), the droids will just... chase you forever, or rather for as long as the cutscene lasts. So you could make a Gynoid run from the Little Farm (where Ivy is) back toward your base of operations, or the Tenta-droid at the Old Storage Space (where you first get the collar) aaaall the way to the secret Robot Maintenance Hill. As long as you finish the ride and keep the "..." dialogue box up, they'll just keep running.

Last edited:

Sirgoodwin

Jan 21, 2018
does anyone know where EoC is yet? the game tells me to ask Yuuburi about alexia but i dont have that as a dialog option.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
does anyone know where EoC is yet? the game tells me to ask Yuuburi about alexia but i dont have that as a dialog option.
Did you read the text on the bottom of the screen that says that's it for this update?

The dev is a native German speaker and it shows in his Engrish, honestly it's probably for the best if he is asking ChatGPT to "spellcheck and fix the grammar". Even with the spellcheck patches the previous games can be a little rough in that aspect.
If he were to simply write the text correctly in German in google translate it actually does a pretty good job. With most of the popular languages there are almost no mistakes.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Hey Kerni,

Thanks for another great game -- it's really impressive what a "one man dev team" who only works on weekends can get done in a short time. Can't wait for the story to progress.

I found a few things in the current version that might need fixing:
  • I opened the wardrobe and tried to scroll through the clothing with the mousewheel. That brings up the history. I then left the wardrobe, and then the history windows stayed open and could not be closed. I had to go back to the wardrobe again, scroll until the history windows vanished and then leave.
    Maybe you could implement a History key, like pressing "H" to turn on/off the history windows and only use the mousewheel to scroll through it then. Otherwise the mousewheel could be used to browse through the wardrobe/inventory (which hopefully will get pretty big throughout the further development game)
  • Talking about the wardrobe: the test subject bodysuit doesn't show in the wardrobe after your back home from "the walk". It would be nice to equip it again afterwards
  • Some of the gift cards vanish from the inventory after use (yellow, red), others stay in the inventory (blue, black)
  • If you take a walk into the mountains or the watertrench, there's heavy clipping in the rocks and water -- but you're probably not supposed to walk around there anyway.
  • I found other vehicles but can't use them. But these will probably come in an update.
  • After redressing, showering and trying the second machine, the effect of the collar (hide) is goine, even if it's still equipped. But I don't remember, which exact action made the green/red symbol on the bottom right dissapear.
Thanks again for a good game, have fun contineing the development.

Reactions: Horny Police Robot

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Did you read the text on the bottom of the screen that says that's it for this update?

If he were to simply write the text correctly in German in google translate it actually does a pretty good job. With most of the popular languages there are almost no mistakes.
Fun fact. Game version 0.16. When WIP text telling about version 0.1

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Hey Kerni,

Thanks for another great game -- it's really impressive what a "one man dev team" who only works on weekends can get done in a short time. Can't wait for the story to progress.

• I opened the wardrobe and tried to scroll through the clothing with the mousewheel. That brings up the history. I then left the wardrobe, and then the history windows stayed open and could not be closed. I had to go back to the wardrobe again, scroll until the history windows vanished and then leave.
    Maybe you could implement a History key, like pressing "H" to turn on/off the history windows and only use the mousewheel to scroll through it then. Otherwise the mousewheel could be used to browse through the wardrobe/inventory (which hopefully will get pretty big throughout the further development game)
  • Talking about the wardrobe: the test subject bodysuit doesn't show in the wardrobe after your back home from "the walk". It would be nice to equip it again afterwards
  • Some of the gift cards vanish from the inventory after use (yellow, red), others stay in the inventory (blue, black)
  • If you take a walk into the mountains or the watertrench, there's heavy clipping in the rocks and water -- but you're probably not supposed to walk around there anyway.
  • I found other vehicles but can't use them. But these will probably come in an update.
  • After redressing, showering and trying the second machine, the effect of the collar (hide) is goine, even if it's still equipped. But I don't remember, which exact action made the green/red symbol on the bottom right dissapear.
For story message: just scroll to lates messages and up. It's will close window.
Test subject it's temporary outfit.
By vehicles you're mean recharge platforms for hoverbike? If yes, they not supposed work. Only one who near warehouse. For opening transport system, follow Luca main story.
Collar function stopped work after reaching version end. It's happened with me when I entered in wardobe. I guess need recollar on device what we builded. If it's not helpped, then it's bug.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I know you can outrun the restraining bots but how to make them stop chasing me? They just keep following me until I stop.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Kerni,

So… Okay… Many questions from many people and so many things to fix (and also always, not enough time to fix them)

The wardrobe and history bug is new to me, but… i hope this can be fixed rather easily (and with the H key.. not a bad idea actually)

The test subject suit may occur later once Kyra likes to show off her assets "more" , but i think i will tie this with story progression.

The gift cards do not vanish.. (i tested this actually)
Guess i have to check again.

I doubt that there will be other vehicles in the game besides the transport hover thingy. Because it would take too much coding and animation effort to include this into the game in a more realistic way.
I would need to code all the enemy AI to acknowledge your state on the vehicle so that they will either not follow the player or... well i do not know. maybe kick the player off ?

Redressing is a known bug and i think i fixed this in my dev version already ^_^

View attachment 3218658
Fixed in dev version and yes.. i used a LOCAL LLM (not chat GTP) to fix my spelling errors.
(I maybe need to find a better one next time)

I know you can outrun the restraining bots but how to make them stop chasing me? They just keep following me until I stop.

This one is on me.. i really need to find a way that they stop after the second or third try of following the player.

probka11111

Sep 15, 2019
So… Okay… Many questions from many people and so many things to fix (and also always, not enough time to fix them)

The wardrobe and history bug is new to me, but… i hope this can be fixed rather easily (and with the H key.. not a bad idea actually)

The test subject suit may occur later once Kyra likes to show off her assets "more" , but i think i will tie this with story progression.

The gift cards do not vanish.. (i tested this actually)
Guess i have to check again.

I doubt that there will be other vehicles in the game besides the transport hover thingy. Because it would take too much coding and animation effort to include this into the game in a more realistic way.
I would need to code all the enemy AI to acknowledge your state on the vehicle so that they will either not follow the player or... well i do not know. maybe kick the player off ?

Redressing is a known bug and i think i fixed this in my dev version already ^_^

Fixed in dev version and yes.. i used a LOCAL LLM (not chat GTP) to fix my spelling errors.
(I maybe need to find a better one next time)

This one is on me.. i really need to find a way that they stop after the second or third try of following the player.
Thanks for your work. I'm very impressed with your game, I'm looking forward to updates.

tallgoat

Aug 11, 2018
ran into a possible bug, i've got the quest to talk to yuubari but the only option is the repeatable machine interaction

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes