Unreal Engine Bound Town Project [Prototype20] [Ryuu01]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Noobiwan

Jun 19, 2021
How do I get out of the hogtie? I press the buttons on the mouse, and all I seem to do is struggle. I press w and all I do is go circles around the bed.

I also tried the other directional keys and no effect.

Last edited:

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
How do I get out of the hogtie? I press the buttons on the mouse, and all I seem to do is struggle. I press w and all I do is go circles around the bed.

I also tried the other directional keys and no effect.
Need to be a corner like for example the boxes at the start and have to roll to the side the hogtie is and then struggle. The icon should turn yellow if you did it correctly

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
BoundTownProject-Prototype21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- fixed some stamina bug

- inmate and bunnygirl now doesnt chase at all, for future development of enemy types

- dummy-chan will now instantly face to the source of damage direction, and will have increased detection time

- added new gag, prison gag

- dummy-chan will no longer be able to be damaged if fully tied/knocked down

181.jpg

exter

May 29, 2017
How to remove armbinder? Down arrow key and wall hooks don't work.
Go up the ramp from the bedroom and then straight. There is a machine with a black wall that looks almost like a door, there you can remove them. You have to get close to that wall and press E.
But watch out for Dummy-chan, if you run into her she will recuff you.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Bound Project Devlog 21.1

hey lads! now we're gamin, more mechanics this time

- chloroform is disabled for dummy-chan, in the future grab attacks will be developed
- dummy-chan now not only chase the player, they will hit the player with neutral kicks
- there's no i-frame yet on dodge since the kicks are easy to dodge
- posture is now implemented to both player and dummy-chan
- when posture gets to 0, characters will be knocked down and available for tying up
- tweaked apprehend on dummy-chan so it can tie up player even without chloroforming, but still needs the player to be either tied both arms and legs or knocked down

Check the controls at ingame Settings -> Controls, key "E" to interact with Table and mirror

*important controls when bound*
- Sprint + left/right to roll facing different angle while laying down/hogtied

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
Bound Project Devlog 21.1

hey lads! now we're gamin, more mechanics this time

- chloroform is disabled for dummy-chan, in the future grab attacks will be developed
- dummy-chan now not only chase the player, they will hit the player with neutral kicks
- when posture gets to 0, characters will be knocked down and available for tying up
- tweaked apprehend on dummy-chan so it can tie up player even without chloroforming, but still needs the player to be either tied both arms and legs or knocked down

Check the controls at ingame Settings -> Controls, key "E" to interact with Table and mirror

*important controls when bound*
- Sprint + left/right to roll facing different angle while laying down/hogtied
As soon as I find a working VPN, I’ll download it and post it.

Reactions: NSP and Crelck

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Analog game

Use Tab to bind items

Last edited:

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
BoundTownProject-Prototype21.1

Безымянный.png
333444.png

Last edited:

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
How'd you get Dummy to stand up with her arms tied?
This is a bug. After we put her to sleep, we need to sit next to her and at the moment when she starts to wake up, press the right mouse button to activate the binding animation. And thus she will walk around tied up.

PankratPRO

Aug 3, 2023
How'd you get Dummy to stand up with her arms tied?
In the last two photos this is the maximum way you can tie it. The recipe is as follows. We pick him up from behind, put him to sleep, quickly count to 22-23 and press the right mouse button to bind him. To bind stronger, you need to put him to sleep again and count to 22-23 in the same way.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes