RPGM - Completed - Bounty Hunter 3 [v1.2] [T-ENTA-P]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SovietIncubus

One of my personal top 5 eroges!
    I'm actually amazed by the huge ammount of content and the freedom that the gameplay offers even if the actual combat is nothigh to write home about.
    The art style is a bit rough but it works for me
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DarkForse

The scenes are made good but there is no story in the game and it's a bit shallow i mean no story what so ever but it could have been a good game :( not sure why they waste their time to make good H scenes but no story for them :/
    Scenes are 5/5
    Gameplay is 5/5
    Story of the game is 1/5 (maybe its because of the translation but still)
    Conclusion (by my view point) if you want a quick fap download saves for unlocked scenes but don't bother trying to play the game ...translation and the game itself not worth it :/
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DawnCry

Overall it's a really nice game, first just to be helpful you will be able to find something like a walkthrough here: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/5884/article/244150

Overall just use google translate and you can more or less understand what to do if you are stuck.

But well leaving that aside let's talk about the game shall we?

In this game we are a female MC that works as a bounty hunter, overall a few bounties will be released and you will need to find information by talking to the people or paying for information services. After you find a criminal you will try to capture him and if defeated you will be raped.

As a concept it's quite nice, but as most of the times you would wish that more stuff happened related to it, first of all many criminals manage to kidnap people or even are related to "gangs", however leaving them alone has no effects in the city, overall an easy way to have improved the game would have been related to the bounties actions when they weren't caught, raping people, expanding their power, stuff like that and having an overall law stat for the city that decreases with their actions and have effects on how the city changes would have been great.

The combat system is kind of okay, it can be annoying later on when the enemies are stronger but for the rest of it... it's kinda unique which is nice, in fact the game has quite a lot of work in some aspects that would make you doubt the game engine.

The game has different clothings too which is really nice that cosplay aspect, albeit you shouldn't expect many different clothes it has a few to play around.

There are a few jobs that the character can do, albeit only one is forced to do it at least once so that you can end the game (the hospital one), the rest you can just do them for the scenes but overall it's a nice addition.

Then we have investments and house buying... it's average at best. The investment on business really needed an expansion, even more not having to go to each business each 10 days to pay them so they keep working... but well it's easily ignorable, about the houses... you only need one, The rest are purely optional if you wanna buy them all.

Lastly the MC can enter into 3 lesbian relationships, the police girl (yeah she is a girl even if the translation mixes he/she a lot), the girl at the house of the engineer and the vyper bounty girl, you can romance any of them and they have a few scenes when they are in love with you.

Overall people can enjoy the game, it could have been improved in a lot of aspects but it's a good game, so just play it and have as much fun as you can.