Unity - Completed - Bounty Hunter [Sex&Glory]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TallManUSA

Excellent Game! For those that are tired of BS. For those that wanna see some real well-done Art! That kinda of art that actually inspires you... Do not think twice before playing this awesome game. Give it a try right now! And I promise you'll love it! This is certainly another great game for your collection!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

rpgcerbere

I don't know what's taking Lesson of Passion lately. They used to propose great games with coherent stories and loveable characters, but now...

Well, to keep it short : did you play to a Lesson of Passion's game from Eleanor 2 up till now ? Yes ? Then you've already played to Bounty Hunter. It's as simple as that, unfortunately. Like Arkham – the Dark Legacy, they failed to catch the atmosphere of their subject (no blood, no violence, no investigation, no real opposition... hell, there's more violence in Summertime Saga !), and propose us characters that we already know and scenes that we've already seen.

I hope that they will have more imagination for their next game.

---

Je ne sais pas ce qui se passe avec Lesson of Passion. Avant, ils avaient pour habitude de proposer d'excellents jeux avec une histoire cohérente et des personnages attachants, mais là...

Soyons brefs : avez-vous joué à un jeu Lesson of Passion depuis Eleanor 2 ? Oui ? Alors vous avez déjà joué à Bounty Hunter. C'est aussi simple que ça, malheureusement. Comme pour Arkham - the Dark Legacy, ils ne réussissent pas à saisir l'atmosphère de leur sujet (pas de sang, pas de violence, pas d'enquête, aucune opposition... Mince, il y a plus de sang et de violence dans Summertime Saga !) et nous proposent des personnages que nous connaissons déjà et des scènes que nous avons déjà vues.

J'espère qu'ils auront plus d'imagination pour leur prochain jeu.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nanumus

Very helpful, especially the comments about cheat engine and the renewed links to download the game. I really like LOP and S&G games, so i am very grateful. I didn’t know anything about cheat engine and I could manage it to use it on the game.
    Sorry for my english.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

kimoo

graphic: fine

music:bad enough note that there is no option to disable music without disabling the sound

game play : only some ability to shoot and move with mouse only during mission

animation : perect

imp:
    it is a male protagonist
    and there are 3 girls to have sex with them
    the game contain no romance no feeling

only sexual activity with perfect animation

sorry for my bad english its not my native language
  5. M
    2.00 star(s)

meyade

First the good. Nice music that kind of fits the setting, the models could be better designed to fit the 80's cop flick vive but they're alright. It's always nice having a game that's not made on vanilla RPGM or Ren'py so it gets some points because of that. But that's the extent to where it's better than most of the "games" we get 'round here.

There are 20-40 minutes tutorials on YT that teach you how to make a top down shooter in Unity. However rather than doing that the author sticks with a no cover, chance minigame that is, again, unfair unless you grind your way extremely close to the first ending AND are willing to put up with unfair restarts over and over. This is ridiculous, needing you to basically grind but getting you an ending if you actually try to level to the point where you winning the 2nd mission is actually not a 1/20 chance.

This could be a nice game if whoever made it actually cared about making games, and not just an excuse to skinerbox your way through 3D sexy renders. We've got enough Visual Novels made with Daz3D models arround. Without proper work put into this it deserves few points other than visual ones.

My advice for this game is to actually get some gameplay in it or get rid of it entirely. This middle point is infuriating rather than give it what I suposed was intended: a nice distinct feel. Just learn some basic cover AI and raycasting, or make it a regular VN. The rest is already there.