VN Ren'Py Onhold Bounty Hunter X [Development Thread]

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
scene1.jpg

Welcome to Bounty Hunter X, an adventure VN. This game is about the MC who is a bounty hunter who must travel across many galaxies to get to a destination to find an ancient artifact that could possibly save him from a life of suffering at the hands of the evil Imperial Order who are the controllers of his own galaxy.

You can see the MC in the middle with his laser blaster at his side and his starship above. The game takes place in a galaxy controlled by the evil Imperial Order and their mindless cybernetic soldiers.

Throughout the game, you will encounter many different alien races, engage in sexual activities with many of them, and chose what way you travel to your destination, and through your whole journey, you have a personal sex slave that will obey your every command.

scene3.jpg

Here is a render of the MC impaling his personal sex slave during his flight. The In-game graphics will be as good quality as I can get them to be but there will also be a set of high-quality wallpaper gallery images of each character you encounter that will unlock as you progress through the game depending on the route you take.

scene4.jpg

One of the fun races you will encounter are the Lustarians, who live on the planet Clitoria, they are a completely all lesbian culture as there are no men on the planet. The Lustarians are all genetically born 18 years old in birthing chambers. They never age, but they do die after 250 years as their genetic coding breaks down as do all living beings.

The Lustarians do not have any males on their planets, but there are many plants and animals that are willing to fuck them and the Lustarians are genetically born with the ability to talk with all living animals and creatures that are on their planet.

scene6.jpg

Another fun character you encounter on your journey is the Kinky A.I. an artificial intelligence program that is always horny and always wants to find new ways on pleasuring her digital sensors. You can see her in this scene, experiencing the pleasure of Peehole play.

She will give you advice and helpful hints throughout the game or supply funny or sexual humor, as well as allow you the use of a virtual simulator where you get to have sex with all your family members.

scene5.jpg

The Analqrons who live on Zebanus II A planet with three Suns are a Bi-sexual race of all Men, but also have a womb so they can get pregnant from anal sex and give birth as well.

Analqrons are very outgoing and open to new visitors and are happy to share anything they have on Zebanus II including their families. Analqrons enjoy many different activities on their planet and there is always a party or celebration going on. Many of these parties include dancing, singing, games, and lots and lots of hot sex.

scene7.jpg

This is the list of the current alien characters I will have in my game, however, in the first episode, you will only encounter some of them as they are all spread across different parts of the map.

FAQ:

Q: What will the perspective be?
A: For the most part third-person view.

Q: Will there be sound effects and music.
A: Yes the game will be fully sound effects and music at appropriate times.

Q: Will you be able to skip parts if you do not like an option.
A: Yes, there will always be an option to skip a part of the game if you do not like something.

Q: What is the screen resolution the VN will be in.
A: 1920 X 1080 All images will be rendered to that size.

Q: What is the expected release date?
A: I do not have one as yet, I am a quarter through rendering the first episode, and I also have a full-time job.

Q: What will patrons be able to vote on?
A: I am thinking patrons will be able to vote on different aspects of the game. As it develops voters can help chose what kinds of kinks or fetishes are experienced, as well as what new alien races are found. Also, patrons will be able to ask for a 4K render of any character in the game doing any sexual act once per month.

Q: What developer portal will you be using?
A: That would most likely be subscribestar as I do have incest elements in the game.

Thanks

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Interesting

Btw, you mentioned routes, what will they be? is it how you interact and treat certain characters? or just open different scenes or paths?

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Mostly just open different scenes or paths. Each path will have different unlockable renders you will be able to get. If you meet a different alien creature you will unlock their bio info and 2 HD renders of that creature.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Looks nice, and I always like a good space opera.
Is the planned incest in the game only the VR kind you mentioned in the introduction or will it become real later on?

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I played this game and I have to say I'm impressed, I will be following this game, thank you for your hard work Staff