Unity - Completed - Boxing Ring XXX [v1.5] [BooB ball]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Galvi

Just complete garbage. I don't even know how to even explain it. The concept itself is nice, as the rest of the games of this person, and it's good looking, but the execution... I can't think of anything worse. Oh, and that's without taking into account thatthis person recycles all of his models in all their games. That's not a good thing, and shows lack of interest and just wanting to get some money of the poor sould who got baited by the appearance. The price he has on that website is just hilarious, to say the least xD

In conclusion, if you ever see this dev, just fly you fools!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

freeko

This game is just garbage. There is no possible way to shine this turd up into anything remotely interesting. The characters are mostly just straight ports from the equally uninteresting and unplayable Fight for Fuck title. No real surprise that this company made that disaster as well. Half the characters do not even have boxing gloves on. This is a disgrace to the Universal Fighting Engine as it is just a pathetic fighting game with a so called 'boxing' theme. Great thing about it, the game cannot even get that part right.

Avoid wasting your time with this game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

The Subject

"Train your sexy boxer and seek the glory"

Made me think there'd be some leveling or progressing stat mechanic, making this title even more disappointing. Bare chested boxing is the extent of the experience. The futa character has no special features or mechanics, and she's only futa in the static image of the selection screen as she wears shorts during the fight. All characters control the same, it's just a matter of picking your favorite model and throwing punches randomly- 'randomly' being the key word here as the combo system and special moves work haphazardly.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

gdrocker

Four attack buttons, a whopping two "combo" strings shared among all twenty or so characters (that the game tells you), and you're so zoomed in on the action that it almost hurts the eyes to watch.

Even the Special Moves page can't stay consistent; there's four buttons, as I said (labelled as "left jab, right jab, hook and uppercut" in-game), but you can do a lunging attack by pressing... wait for it... "FORWARD + MEDIUM PUNCH". You have a grand total of four buttons you can press—technically six, but two have no functions—and you can't even get the names right between screens. Pathetic.

Oh, and you can't configure the controls, either... I hope you have Joy2Key or something ready so that your hands can be comfortable.