RPGM Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~ NTR GAME!

fakes_nii

Jun 29, 2019
is there any good ending? I know it's weird to expect it from ntr game, but playing "mc" almost all the times make me want to make him win somehow

Reactions: flier14

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
is there any good ending? I know it's weird to expect it from ntr game, but playing "mc" almost all the times make me want to make him win somehow
Based on the fact there is a crossroad near the end that effectively lets you pick:
Continue as things are (being NTR'd) or Go back in time and change how it played out.

I haven't played the "go back in time" part yet, but the NPC that tells you this alludes to the fact that you can replace him in all the scenarios.

Reactions: Ebhd12

Jayperv

Mar 26, 2020
I haven't seen any posts regarding the previous Boy Hero Ken, which is the aristocrat one.

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020

GAME DOWNLOAD:

EDIT:
So, i already finished the game with textractor. (was terrible lol) but you know what, this game is amazing. even with the terrible translation of textractor.
i could understand the story very well. its very easy to follow, and the build up is really good. it has this perfect balance with slow burn, and sudden sexual acts.

i dont want to spoil the story for anyone, but it has like 4 endings, the game is very long, it took me like 4 to 5 hours to finish

one of the best NTR games ive played, almost on par with shineku castella.
do you have a walkthrough or anything like it. Im stuck at the bathroom trying to run away from the ghost

Reactions: Serenity Life