Others - Boy Milk Shop [v0.1_05_28_ALEX_0] [Lavey]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rosayee

This game is... Interesting, to say the least. It has a nice opening presentation, the gameplay is fun and simple, and the overall erotic premise/animations are fantastic! Unfortunately, the game is held back by the fact it only plays minimized, the controls can feel wonky at times (only letter keys, WASD + Z, and space bar for movement/actions, but mouse for selecting items, no other options), sometimes 'milk' from a specific character just disappears or specific actions don't play the right animations, and the shop system is buggy in that, if you quit the game, it doesn't properly save what you bought and seems random as to what you have/don't have. Plus, while the thank you message at the end is nice, I wish there was a proper ending and a way to go back to menu instead of needing to fully close. Overall, it's good, but its flaws tend to overshadow the positives.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gravyfeind420

The game has great art and animations and I love the premise of it. But it's held back by not being able to increase the size of the window or put it in full screen. It's a shame such a neat game can only take up such a small amount of my monitor.