Others Completed Boy Witch Brew [Final] [Lavey otokonoko]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
"Boy" he may be in name only, because his physique does not resemble it at all. Look at that butt and wide hips - it's a 100% female butt, and as if that wasn't enough this waistline cuts. :rolleyes:
It's more the other way around, which is a woman with a penis. :unsure:
"It's not REALLY a guy, it's a girl with a penis!!! No, ignore the "boy" in the title, the game developer is wrong, I, a random user, am right!"

This is a very strange method of coping. I'm not sure it's working out for you too well.

Nobody gives a shit if you like guys, it's 2022.

Feb 16, 2021
It's just a glorified animation viewer? Is that what passas today as a paid-for game. I like the wolf-beast, but man is this thing sparse on content.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
"Boy" he may be in name only, because his physique does not resemble it at all. Look at that butt and wide hips - it's a 100% female butt, and as if that wasn't enough this waistline cuts. :rolleyes:
Darkwaifutrap says hi :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
My man's in denial. It's totally fine to like femboys. You don't have to make excuses, we're all degenerates here. Although, some more than others...

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
"This game would be great if it catered to my sexuality/fetishes/kinks/whatever instead!"

Why do you guys always do this? Do I go into straight game threads and go "This should totally have two dudes fucking instead!"?
Relax, broski. You've been on a comment spree and probably taking it too personal. He likes the game. He likes dat ass. He doesn't like the dick. All there is to it. As for the other guy you and some others replied to who sees this particular digital cartoon femboy as a chick, just give him time to come around. Pretty clear to me, you, most everyone else and the dev that this is a thicc sexy trap, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The smorgasbord of contradictions that exist in all humans (including you and I) only gets worse if you confront it too harshly or in the wrong way.

For example, I will be destroying my dick to this game and love every second being balls deep in femboy bootyhole. But I'm straight as an arrow all day long. Is it true? Don't know, don't care. I've often found that it frustrates to no end those who see it as a hostile position to queerness (I used to frequent a board dedicated to traps and trap-lovers where I've seen this opinion), but that's neither my intention nor my problem. For some it's a delicate balance, for a stubborn fool like me with 78% of my brain in my other head, it's pretty straightforward, no pun intended.

I'm sure you don't have any issues with anyone's sexuality and were mainly concerned about unsolicited feedback, which you could argue that I have just provided, but it seemed to me like something had struck a nerve and I wanted to address it on a simple whim. Perhaps I was wrong, though I hope you've enjoyed the read at least.

Reactions: Singaia

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
Relax, broski. You've been on a comment spree and probably taking it too personal. He likes the game. He likes dat ass. He doesn't like the dick. All there is to it. As for the other guy you and some others replied to who sees this particular digital cartoon femboy as a chick, just give him time to come around. Pretty clear to me, you, most everyone else and the dev that this is a thicc sexy trap, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The smorgasbord of contradictions that exist in all humans (including you and I) only gets worse if you confront it too harshly or in the wrong way.

For example, I will be destroying my dick to this game and love every second being balls deep in femboy bootyhole. But I'm straight as an arrow all day long. Is it true? Don't know, don't care. I've often found that it frustrates to no end those who see it as a hostile position to queerness (I used to frequent a board dedicated to traps and trap-lovers where I've seen this opinion), but that's neither my intention nor my problem. For some it's a delicate balance, for a stubborn fool like me with 78% of my brain in my other head, it's pretty straightforward, no pun intended.

I'm sure you don't have any issues with anyone's sexuality and were mainly concerned about unsolicited feedback, which you could argue that I have just provided, but it seemed to me like something had struck a nerve and I wanted to address it on a simple whim. Perhaps I was wrong, though I hope you've enjoyed the read at least.
I can understand the idea of liking most of a game but that one thing ruining it all, but I think the issue is posting just to whine about a personal problem. It's not contributing to the thread, it's not a review, it's not feedback, it's not asking for help, it's not praise or even criticism and it's generating a pointless notification for everyone watching the thread. And once you see enough like those it's understandable that it'd start getting on some people's nerves.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Gotta laugh at those making excuses that they're not gay for liking femboys. As if there's anything wrong in being gay in the first place.
gay and straight is definetly useless in this case because stuff like this isnt liked by either of those people, its pretty much only bisexual pansexual or gynophiles who like this

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes