Unity Completed Boyfriend Dungeon [Final] [Kitfox Games]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Wasn't this the game where the main antagonist is a stalker and that caused an uproar in Twitter? :unsure:

Also as someone pointed out earlier, dating weapons sound like a 'pain'. :LUL:

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
but seriously though, the male protag tag either needs to be removed, or female protag tag added.

Sep 1, 2019
Played and 100% completed it on gamepass a month or so ago. Fun little game, no sexual stuff though besides implied stuff. The one female character you can romance is actually pretty damn good in the dungeons too. Reminds me of a really easy version of Hades.

Edit: all protagonist tags should be added due to being able to create your character as a male, female, and all the other SJW shit. No hate to them, but I can't be bothered to list all the things you get to rp as in the game.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Okay, what the hell is an Officially Nintendo Approved game doing here?

No sexual content is bad enough, but maybe, just maybe it can be justified if it has a lot of risque stuff. This game is on the Switch, it is clean af. Unless OP is Miyamoto in disguise, this is kinda too much.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Okay, what the hell is an Officially Nintendo Approved game doing here?

No sexual content is bad enough, but maybe, just maybe it can be justified if it has a lot of risque stuff. This game is on the Switch, it is clean af. Unless OP is Miyamoto in disguise, this is kinda too much.
Nintendo oddly enough is actually becoming more open to 18+ games there are some adult stuff on there, even though this ain't one of them.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Nintendo oddly enough is actually becoming more open to 18+ games there are some adult stuff on there, even though this ain't one of them.
That is true too. I have Agony on switch, (shitty game, but Demon tits) it has full blown nudity. I have that game too (on PC). It is soo clean I can play it at family gatherings. It's a "T" rated game, which has no place here.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Is this all gay, or does it have both male and female romance options? It's not clear to me because that elaborate animation at the top of the page is definitely a girl coming out of a sword, one of the, ugh, "bae blades" I assume, but all the VN-style scenes in the preview images show dudes.

I see the No Sexual Content tag so normally I wouldn't be interested at all, but this story and mishmash of gameplay styles seems kinda nifty. But I'm a straight dude so if it's all gay that's a deal breaker for me.
You can play as a Girl and collect Blade Guys/Gals/Person. I don't care much for the story, but the gameplay is kinda fun. Think Hades, but at like 10% fun which is still pretty good.

Reactions: Jaxter

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Played that on steam, kinda fun, full of memes, but there is no sexual content as far as I remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

TempMax

Sep 9, 2019
Remember when this game was controversial for having a bad guy who did a bad thing (stalking)

Jan 14, 2019
The game feels like a glorified Demo. Its like they took everything they wanted to add, and then barely added it.

-Dungeon Crawler, but there are only two dungeons. Lets also talk about how the main character is in a long line of dungeon crawlers, but dungeons only exist if you have serious issues, like a fear of change or initimacy. Is there entire heritage seriously messed up emotionally? I would have preferred a Persona 4 setup, where each character got a dungeon representing their issues (Sunder and commitment, Veloria and trust, Pocket and ... whatever the hell that furry dream was).

-Dating Sim, but there are only seven dates, and each one is six/seven encounters. Each one supposedly has a romantic and platonic ending. I also hated how Sunder, the only weapon I really found attractive, is always gonna break up with you. Yeah, yeah, "hes a player, its so realistic, you just want a perfect ending when real life isn't perfect". OK, but I'm playing a dungeon dating sim. Let me get with the hottie.

-Different weapons, but they have a sparse skill tree, and they are mostly very similar. Essentially we get sword, sword, dagger, sword, poleaxe, scythe and bronze knuckles. Where are my ranged weapons? The unique passives of each help make them feel unique, but they dont feel like they do enough.

Also, feels kinda scummy they plan to have DLC for characters introduced in the main game as playable. Jonah even says he wants to go Dungeon Diving with you. It feels more like charging you twice for one full game.

Reactions: disposablelighter
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes