HTML - Abandoned - BreakDown [v10] [Klausus]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kino33

Definitely needs more NSFW content but the game is totally solid.
    The story is lacking but can be filled out as the game expands.
    Love the population control mechanics makes you feel like a surviving colony not just a OP empire that just snowballs,
  2. 4.00 star(s)

peter12378

I like the game.

It has a horrible interface, updates are often buggy, and nothing to fap. Hey, it is in BETA.

But it gets regular updates, that always show substantial improvement. Gameplay and mechanics have very good ideas, that are (still) implemented in a rough way.

I personally like it much more to play a good, but ugly game instead of an horrible, but beautiful game.

It is cool to download a new version, and play again, seeing all the stuff that has changed and improved.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kumman

I very much enjoyed this game. I did not experience any bugs and it ran smoothly on my pc. It can be a bit tricky to start, but once i figured out the gameplay I easily spent a lot of time on it. I am eagerly waiting for the first fan made video pack to drop.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

alcanii

i very much enjoy this type of game and i think it shows some very good gameplay and development. i agree that the starting recources could be higher but it takes not long to get back to where u were. biggest downside is that there is no link to a video/image pack on display on the front page.
    a bit more explanition wont hurt as well but its quite clear quite fast.
    For me it never crashed and works very well and stable so after downloading a video pack its 4 to 5 stars from me since it is very much fun and still shows potential to grow
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Hg0

Very unstable game. Requires constant saving to avoid a crash situation where one of your resources or population will show as "NULL". Very easy to corrupt your whole campaign if you don't have a good save before the event. Game also doesn't save upgrades or personnel moves until you complete another action. This needs much more playtesting to be worth the time.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

In beginning you play in empty bunker, without army, without village,
    You name yourself and options are limited you have 50 supplies and 100 food.
    I found you can't survive or grow on that.
    Explore: you find prison structure, and farm structure and outpost. You have keep exploring unlock the other features.
    But level up you have acquire 25 concubines, impregnated 200 women literally on 1 stamina existence.
    I think someone rethink AP system.
    Pros:
    I can't think of any they trickle resources
    1 bandit group you can recruit in beginning.

Cons:
    Resources need redo
    dev needs to make it bunker lvl 25 so people can test further
    starting resources should be better.
    there no vehicles to build it make easier to travel
    (seems there are vehicles in text story but...)
    Not many pictures.

Bare story at moment.