holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I kinda don't want to spoil things, even with future tags for now. All I can say for now is that you'll have two paths (or none at all) with the main girls: romantic or more abusive approach. I already integrated something like a karma system behind some choices, so the way you play will affect the story.
How are you going to spoil anything if even when that content appears later it will get the tag and "spoil" it anyway:FacePalm:. Anyway, with that description I already get an idea of what is coming in that "abusive" path because some devs think that corruption= making the LI prostitutes for random NPCs. One would think devs might want to tell possible supporters what they would be paying for and not just say "trust me bro, you gonna like it". Good luck finding people that like paying for things without knowing what they'll get in return.

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
How are you going to spoil anything if even when that content appears later it will get the tag and "spoil" it anyway:FacePalm:. Anyway, with that description I already get an idea of what is coming in that "abusive" path because some devs think that corruption= making the LI prostitutes for random NPCs. One would think devs might want to tell possible supporters what they would be paying for and not just say "trust me bro, you gonna like it". Good luck finding people that like paying for things without knowing what they'll get in return.
You can now check out the list of planned tags.

Sep 3, 2020
You can now check out the list of planned tags.
ok here is my feedback about this game

so far no girl and sex scene is forced on you so that's a good thing

but the bad thing is the way the game is right now

I don't know which girl is a main love interest

that you can build a real relationship with

and which girls are a meaningless side girl

and if you're one of those people who don't like to cheat like me

I've got some bad news for you

except for one girl a majority of these women are married

and again you have no idea who is the main love interest and who is not

I definitely see a good story here but the whole situation with the love interest

is very confusing and will need some clarification from you

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Will this have a harem path? Will this have ntr/sharing? What will the combat be like Turn-based? Quick time events?
Since you're on patreon you should probably be careful with the tags since you have an abusive path. They don't like anything non consensual

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
okay I don't know what to say about this game but here goes

so far no girl and sex scene is forced on you so that's a good thing

but the bad thing is the way the game is right now

I don't know which girl is a main love interest

that you can build a real relationship with

and which girls are a meaningless side girl

and if you're one of those people who don't like to cheat like me

I've got some bad news for you

except for one girl a majority of these women are married

and again you have no idea who is the main love interest and who is not

I definitely see a good story here but the whole situation with the love interest

is very confusing and will need some clarification from the developer
Thanks for the feedback. As you can see, I haven't introduced the main girls properly yet (except Beth). I was too busy with the opening of the main story, and then I realized that I missed the most important part :) In chapter two you will meet all the remaining main girls as they start to play big role in the story.

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Will this have a harem path? Will this have ntr/sharing? What will the combat be like Turn-based? Quick time events?
Since you're on patreon you should probably be careful with the tags since you have an abusive path. They don't like anything non consensual
No ntr/sharing for sure. I plan to add a typing game for combat in the future. However, I do not want to overload the story with mini-games.

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. As you can see, I haven't introduced the main girls properly yet (except Beth). I was too busy with the opening of the main story, and then I realized that I missed the most important part :) In chapter two you will meet all the remaining main girls as they start to play big role in the story.
thank you very much for your reply and so there will be real relationship-building

that's great to hear and I hope going forward the relationships/sex scenes will continue to be optional

Reactions: Vayne_

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
For now, I only plan to include "threesome" relationships, which is one less for a "harem" tag. Not to mention, there's no restriction to date anyone, at least until the later chapters.
What a pity, well on my part I say goodbye and good luck I guess

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Were you inspired by Color Of My Sound and took your account name from the stage name of the main character, "Vayne"? :ROFLMAO:

p.s. only joking. Congrats on getting your game out, and best of luck!

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I love Amala! Both variations of her sex scene (letting her husband stay or not) were hot. More of her please.

I also really like Shauna. At first i was a bit disappointed that she isn't the MC's real daughter but after seeing the flashback about how they met, i think it's better this way. She must be protected at all costs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes