RPGM - Completed - Breakthrough - The Seven Azure Flesh Pots [v1.05] [Jan Buta]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kokkda

Good on paper but Bad Execution. Tons of bug, Missing Pathing. Even the stats is useless since even if you 'fail' It will go back before it happen. Only good about this is Character design. Especially the White hair girl.
    Story is fine to meh. There's no CG when you get caught like most Erotic RPG games in prison.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

WPhantom

My main problem with the game is that it is boring in both its narrative and the Erotic part of the game. It feels like the game dragged itself out for way too long, and as an Erotic game, it's rather bad. The scenes are okay, but so far apart and without much connection that I wouldn't miss them if the game was just there for the story.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

shadow_ascendant

Translation's aight, the game is just disappointing.

The Good:
    Some parts of the game are animated.
    The outfits have some neat animations going on.
    Each character has 3 different costumes.
    Easy is actually easy.
    Translation.

The Bad:
    Grindy if you dont play on easy.
    Story is just straight up linear, you have no choices.
    H-scenes are far and few between outside the start.
    A lot of the H-scenes require you to lose specific fights(loss will send you back a bit, no reload required).
    There's quite a few 'empty' days where all you do is eat lunch for stats, grind(or skip if finished with 'labor') and repeating.
    For a prison full of supposed degenerates, there is fuck all going on.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

winterwisp

A huge disapointment dressed up as a game. boring gameplay, boring story and worst of all, boring H-scenes. Just leave this game and never come back thinking you would give it a chance. It'll let you down from start to finish.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ShiningPenguin

after like 2h of playing this game, it feels like wasted time.

Gameplay:
    Most of the time is spent running around and doing fetch quests in vast areas where you have to find the marked spots. That alone wouldn't be that bad, but given that most maps are empty with nothing to other than the thing you have to do, this is getting boring and annoying quick.

Visuals:
    The graphics are nice in terms of the girls and the adult content. However, the graphics for the map design lack visual appeal and cannot leave a lasting impression.

Story:
    The story has its moments of good writing, but as a whole, it's fairly average and easily predictable.

Adult Content:
    The biggest downside is imo the adult content. While, like mentioned above, the graphics for it are nice, there are not a lot. After my 2h of game time, I saw 4 sex scenes and 2 scenes around touching or tickling. And most of the scenes were also side content.
    Another big problem in this game is that side content is additional and will not affect the character, except increasing a numerical value on the status screen. The same goes for defeat scenes. After a defeat you see the scene and after that you getting respawned right before the scene and the character can't remember anything.
    Oh, and when I say status screen like above, I mean the standard RPG maker status screen, not the type of tracking screen you see in some other games.

I wouldn't have a problem if one of the three - story, gameplay, or adult content - was weaker. However, given that all three are average or below, I would not recommend this game.