Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
Finally got the setup done for bury_she's hucow game. Excited to actually get the VaM settings right for me and play it. I would definitely welcome more suggestions for VR/VaM content. So far my only gripe with the basic VaM controls in VR is that grabbing seems to be a toggle, and it isn't picking up hand gestures with the Quest 3, but minor in the grand scheme of things. And approving all the cascading "Can this plugin download plugins?" security prompts, although the attempt at security is appreciated. Grabbed a few morphs too.

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
what morphs? How do you make the game us a different morph? NE recommendations?
So far just played a bit of hucow and succubus, and breezed through "Queen, Cow, and Boy" by Taylhappi, kind of a visual novel approach with very little novel. I'd like a scene with just some idle animations in a living room or bedroom or something honestly, especially if I can set up a screen to just play youtube and chill, or even game. Would be dope to just hang out with titties to fondle. The games are okay, but feel slow and a little primitive, but the VR aspect adds a lot. I can definitely tell that bury_she's main focus is the 3D visual aspect.

For the morphs I only tried out so far, and also loaded a custom outfit, from another scene, onto the Succubus. To load a morph you need to enable Edit Mode from the quick menu (you will need to have activated a Creator key, I believe), then press N, or click the second from the right button in the second row, Cycle Select Person Atoms. With Succubus at least it just grabbed her, no other Persons. In the menu starting with "Clothing" there's an option "Female Morphs". All the morphs you've got installed will be sliders in that menu, you'll probably need to search for them. You have to install Huge Saggy Boobs manually, just drag it into your VaM directory, the file structure should match up, just compare the archive with the VaM files. Clothing is done the same way as the morphs. There are so many settings I haven't explored.

I would also be very interested to hear other recommendations, so far the free scenes I've grabbed have been very mid or more like tech demos. I'll probably try to grab most of the popular and most downloaded.

I've also spent some time with Koikatsu VR, both the official purely sex simulator mode and the modded main gameplay with VR. Been a while, and my rig at the time wasn't up to it, but I'll definitely revisit it sometime. I like that there's more going on (and you can accelerate/skip the dialogue, looking at you, "Work" from Hucow and "Hunt" from Succubus, they are quite slow). There is a timescale option that I need to play with.

Edit: I figured a screenshot might be helpful, since the UI is pretty hard to navigate. Still have never found a VR UI that has felt very good that wasn't based around holding a traditional controller rather than VR controllers.

1719549104457.png

Last edited:

geecifeezy

May 12, 2024
You have to install Huge Saggy Boobs manually, just drag it into your VaM directory
You can also just download it from the ingame hub, that way you dont have to dick around with the files, it will install itself.
Also scanning the hub for missing referenced packages after installing anything is a good practice.

Reactions: colombusohio

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
You can also just download it from the ingame hub, that way you dont have to dick around with the files, it will install itself.
I tried to find it there but I couldn't. Search is pretty challenging for me there, but I'm figuring it out.
Also scanning the hub for missing referenced packages after installing anything is a good practice.
Definitely

Would still like recommendations for other scenes/content from the taste-havers in this thread.

silverpeen

Sep 13, 2020

For the morphs I only tried out so far, and also loaded a custom outfit, from another scene, onto the Succubus. To load a morph you need to enable Edit Mode from the quick menu (you will need to have activated a Creator key, I believe), then press N, or click the second from the right button in the second row, Cycle Select Person Atoms. With Succubus at least it just grabbed her, no other Persons. In the menu starting with "Clothing" there's an option "Female Morphs". All the morphs you've got installed will be sliders in that menu, you'll probably need to search for them. You have to install Huge Saggy Boobs manually, just drag it into your VaM directory, the file structure should match up, just compare the archive with the VaM files. Clothing is done the same way as the morphs. There are so many settings I haven't explored.

Edit: I figured a screenshot might be helpful, since the UI is pretty hard to navigate. Still have never found a VR UI that has felt very good that wasn't based around holding a traditional controller rather than VR controllers.

View attachment 3777413
Tyvm, I see you can edit attributes, but what you are suggesting is equipping a morph? I will try this out.

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
how do I reset a scene in VAM, like the bury_she ones, if I messed with the sliders too much and broke it to where it keeps throwing an exception?
Not sure on this one, there is a reset button behind the player in both of bury_she's games though, might work.
Tyvm, I see you can edit attributes, but what you are suggesting is equipping a morph? I will try this out.
Don't really need to equip the morph, if it's installed properly it will be a slider on any character.

Reactions: colombusohio
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes