Breast Mafia new game!

DAIJOBU MAN

Aug 21, 2021
is 1.3 the final version? If so that is a shame since older breast mafia games had a lot more scenes than this.

Aug 31, 2021
I don't think it's the latest version since I commented on a very interesting word.
"For the moment", with that it may be that for now he just wants to rest from the pressure of 7 months of work and stress, because what happened to nampa beach everyone thought that the latest version was the latest and boom a year later he released 1.9 which was the last
There are still many places missing scenes, so it will just be waiting for early next year.
If you update or grab another game.
Postscript: I wanted to comment on that a long time ago, to see what you think XD
Sorry if it's long.

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
here's my save, wish it was 100%, but i went too far and skipped the pink lady bj scene only (the ones after are unlocked but that no lol), also idk why i cannot have the 2 other events with the pink lady in the bar (have the first one), and always with the pink lady, the last while she is "workin". so anyone who has a 100%? or can help?

Reactions: fender3
Aug 31, 2021
Well me again, but it's a personal comment, and it's what game we missed from Secris if breast mafia had never made its diary.
1- We would have more scenes for each character, the 3 heroines and the doctor, facial triple the number of scenes in this version.
2- More places and possibly take heroines to different maps, most likely to the mother of the protagonist and to be able to see more scenes.
3-Events all over the map, such as stalkers and interactions with new perverted characters that he was able to put
4-The Instagram blog for dating with the heroines, whether with men or women, that has been epic.
5- Bathroom scenes with stalkers or accepting the invitation of the man who invited cads heroine to the bathroom, that hurts :(.
In more to wait and see what breast mafia does.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Well me again, but it's a personal comment, and it's what game we missed from Secris if breast mafia had never made its diary.
1- We would have more scenes for each character, the 3 heroines and the doctor, facial triple the number of scenes in this version.
2- More places and possibly take heroines to different maps, most likely to the mother of the protagonist and to be able to see more scenes.
3-Events all over the map, such as stalkers and interactions with new perverted characters that he was able to put
4-The Instagram blog for dating with the heroines, whether with men or women, that has been epic.
5- Bathroom scenes with stalkers or accepting the invitation of the man who invited cads heroine to the bathroom, that hurts :(.
In more to wait and see what breast mafia does.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i state in every oportunity i have, this game could've be so much better that was, the whole diary break just was empty(for us, to him it was kinda of good), and now we just lie here like a hollow vessel waiting for a glint of a new update to shine through(pure poetry), if we ever have another

• Sad
Reactions: Huge tits forever

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
But the rule says that if it's 2D and unrealistic then it's fine... and considering Breast Mafia's style it didn't seem realistic or anything...
their house, their rules bro, sadly if they just want to do it and leave games that clearly and explicitly violates the rule around, who we are to contest

Totenkopf098

Sep 10, 2020
his twitter, but don't get excited bro, he's going to take a long break from making games, most likely we'll have others in early 2025, because now it's impossible.
Just curious, why are you saying it's impossible now ?
Like, did he lose an arm or something ?
Or just his motivation maybe ?

Like come on bro, spill the tea, please.

Aug 31, 2021
Just curious, why are you saying it's impossible now ?
Like, did he lose an arm or something ?
Or just his motivation maybe ?

Like come on bro, spill the tea, please.
Well, not losing an arm, but the motivation, the fatigue and, above all, the stress that I got from the game was a lot, what's left of the year it's impossible for me to update or make another game, maybe at the beginning of next year I'll talk, but making a game, it's my personal opinion, I clarify, I see it for that year, because the years that breast mafia lasts to make another game is from 1 year to 1 year and a half.
So enjoy other juices as this one has come to an end.

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Well, not losing an arm, but the motivation, the fatigue and, above all, the stress that I got from the game was a lot, what's left of the year it's impossible for me to update or make another game, maybe at the beginning of next year I'll talk, but making a game, it's my personal opinion, I clarify, I see it for that year, because the years that breast mafia lasts to make another game is from 1 year to 1 year and a half.
Ok Drama Queen :KEK:
Surely it's not the end
9c7.jpg

• Haha

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
believe me, i know the pain, most of people here must have seen my posts bitching about the bad decisions for this game(who could be legendary) but sadly there is nothing we can do, dude makes a huge amount of money from his games, according to dlsite, probably 50K USD, have dlsite comission but still, what i want to say is that he decided to stick with a terrible method of releasing his game(incomplete, then eternitys later, updates), taking vacations(diary my ass) and still made all this money, dude just gonna do what he wants and we have to accept, saddens me deeply, but it is what it is

• Sad

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone have the japanese file I can put the patch into? The server that has it on gofile is apparently overloaded.

Aug 31, 2021
Well it's been a long time since anyone gave information about Breast mafia hehe, but well I'll just be quick and summarize it, 3 illustrations after 3 months of inactivity, Pokemon and a character from Nampa beach, I think you know who it is :)
And finally, I played Nampa Beach again and I still defend it, it is the best Breast mafia game to date, but what I come to comment on is the women that you interact with at the beginning of the game had to have much more support from scenes in more the ones with giant tits, I leave you a series of screenshots, the favorite in my personal opinion is the one on the beach, a simple swimsuit, you can see her areolas and plump nipples.
Without further ado, wait for another game.
I'm sorry if it's too long, but I really wanted to summarize everything about Breast Mafia on the date hehe.
Greetings

Aug 31, 2021
Well, after investigating, I came to the conclusion that Lomi-lomi and Setsuna are characters and even their games are very similar.
Example both games have 3 main female characters.
Both have missions and places to go and yes they all have ntr scenes with any random character.
In the case of Lomi-lomi and Setsuna, they are both mothers with sexual desire, due to lack of attention from their husband.
And in the case of their bodies, they both have tremendous tits, with long nipples and, as always, lactating breast mafia.
Another curious fact, both women like to have their tits played with, especially if they are sucked ;).
In conclusion, I noticed all of this because I played the Setsuna game again and found those curious facts hehe.