Breast Mafia new game!

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this game BREAST MAFIA - SKRIS VER1.3B FINAL has ntr avoid or not?
Ntr totally avoidable, matter of fact the first release just had 1 ntr sequence for each girl, just don't interact with the guy on the market, the one outside the bar and dont refuse when they ask you to hang out

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Ntr totally avoidable, matter of fact the first release just had 1 ntr sequence for each girl, just don't interact with the guy on the market, the one outside the bar and dont refuse when they ask you to hang out
But the guy on another forum said that if I avoid NTR, I will lose 90% of the content, as it is the majority, is that true?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
But the guy on another forum said that if I avoid NTR, I will lose 90% of the content, as it is the majority, is that true?
This is because this is a Breastmafia game, so the game will have a lot of ntr, this game initially had more vanilla scenes than ntr, but the game was released incomplete so after some time updates came out adding ntr events, but 90% is my ass, i still would say that vanilla events could be the majority, cuz there are variations if you start the relationship with lust or love

Reactions: Games&Games

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
This is because this is a Breastmafia game, so the game will have a lot of ntr, this game initially had more vanilla scenes than ntr, but the game was released incomplete so after some time updates came out adding ntr events, but 90% is my ass, i still would say that vanilla events could be the majority, cuz there are variations if you start the relationship with lust or love
This game is not for me, I was with an LI and she declared herself to me and then while I was still with her she invited me to go to the gym I went, the teacher spoke to her and the next minute she was already there even though I was on the side having sex with the gym teacher, in other words, this game is not for me

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
This game is not for me, I was with an LI and she declared herself to me and then while I was still with her she invited me to go to the gym I went, the teacher spoke to her and the next minute she was already there even though I was on the side having sex with the gym teacher, in other words, this game is not for me
Yo, you probably got A LOT of ntr points during your playthrough, be sure to always pay attention to it, and this scene is the final scene for the gym instructor ntr, so probably you been progressing the ntr...or no? if not either you edited the save or you got a progression bug

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
Why is there so little content in the game SCRS compared to Sana and even the old I'm a MILF and Shota? Obviously, it should be possible to go to the dungeon with all 3 heroines. Ideally, it would also be to make level bosses like that bee allies. She is the only one of the 4 bosses who came out very nice. And there is a minimum of activities in the city itself.