Daz Breastacular clothing morph problem

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
So I decided to use Breastacular to morph the funbags on a new model, and when I finished morphing I wanted put some nice clothes on her. Problem is the whatever shirt, dress or any sort of top I put on it wont morph around the breasts. So the entire boob is just sticking out. I tried making them smaller or adding collision but that didn't help.

Does anyone know what might've gone wrong and how to fix it? Or has anyone else encountered this before? Thank you.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
That problem looks to drastic to be fixed by clothing morphs. Someone with more Daz knowledge might be able to answer why the breastacular geograft is not considered part of your figure in this case. If you create a brand new figure, throw on large breasts and put clothes on it, with as little messing around in daz as possible, does it work?

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
That problem looks to drastic to be fixed by clothing morphs. Someone with more Daz knowledge might be able to answer why the breastacular geograft is not considered part of your figure in this case. If you create a brand new figure, throw on large breasts and put clothes on it, with as little messing around in daz as possible, does it work?
Will try that, thank you. Otherwise I'll just have to try and re-create the look and shape using other morph mods.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Will try that, thank you. Otherwise I'll just have to try and re-create the look and shape using other morph mods.
Let us know how it goes. I for one am curious. Something else you could possibly try is making a geoshell around the character and (if it gets the breasts too) fit clothes to that instead of the figure. Kinda doubtful if it'd be worth the hassle instead of just using other morphs though.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
1. Load your model, load breastacular graft
2. Apply whatever breastacular morph you want (used fantasy 03 for my ex).
3. Localize the morph in parameter tab and click the "heart" icon to favorite it.

DAZStudio_elbPnoz9EY.jpg

4. Put cloth on your model :

DAZStudio_I8HZyVvKdB.png

5. Go to Edit>Object>Transfert Utility
6. Soure = breastacular, Target = cloth
7. Click "show options", untick everything except "Morph targets"
8. From source = "Favorites"
9. Click "accept"

t4uEKrFKMF.png

That's it :

DAZStudio_TL856tJOIJ.png

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
3. Localize the morph in parameter tab and click the "heart" icon to favorite it.

View attachment 1853648

View attachment 1853666

9. Click "accept"

View attachment 1853682

That's it :

View attachment 1853688
It worked! So many thanks man! (y):love:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
9. Click "accept"
This is how I know I'm a Daz amateur. I don't even know what this does. :LOL: Glad it worked for the OP though!

Reactions: datazzguy

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
This is how I know I'm a Daz amateur. I don't even know what this does. :LOL: Glad it worked for the OP though!
It transferts a morph between two meshes. Basically for a cloth to 'fit', Daz apply morphs you used for your figure (and only that) to the cloth (to match the shape). But graft ain't your figure, let say it's an addition, so you have to do it manually by sending morph(s) you used to the graft onto that cloth (so now it fits). Now sure if it's good english but you got it o/

Reactions: Nicke

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

View attachment 1853648

View attachment 1853666

9. Click "accept"

View attachment 1853682

That's it :

View attachment 1853688
Very useful.
Not sure why that is not in the documentation. I am sure others have/had the same problem.
Let me try it on mine.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

View attachment 1853648

View attachment 1853666

9. Click "accept"

View attachment 1853682

That's it :

View attachment 1853688
Well, this works. Sort of.
What i noticed is, and that has to do with the transfer, that the cloth piece is not anymore available.
It lays it as a layer it seems which will wrap around the breasts.
But that is pretty unnatural.
Or did i do it wrong? Because i did not find the source favorites. My breast did not show up in the parameters though they are selected. Strange.
Anyway, i think this is what this does, doesn't it?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
What does it even mean? (may it be you just parented that asset and can't find it?)

pls provide a screenshot or whatsoever.
Will do. Tomorrow though. I quite possible that i did something wrong (oh my:eek:) but i will provide that info.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Ok, here is my result.
Just used a x figure and tried out different option with transfer.
Neither are what i thought it would be.
I did find out that the cloth is parented to breastacula. So it's there.
Anyway it still seems there is a space between the cloth and the breast.
Not sure if i do something wrong. The instructions are not that complicated. But then again, my age? Who knows.
Oh, i know now why the breastacula slider did not show up. It seems you have to slide it manually before it shows up. I assumed just clicking the selection is all it needs. Because it did not show up just by clicking the icon.
Anyway, here are the pics for it.
(for some reason i am sure i did something wrong.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much

turbofox

Sep 3, 2020
I like the guy above have nothing in the Extended Options section of the Transfer Utility. How in the heck did you get Favorites to show there?

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
I like the guy above have nothing in the Extended Options section of the Transfer Utility. How in the heck did you get Favorites to show there?
Click the Morph Targets text to highlight it and the extended options will appear on it's right.

So I did a bit of testing on my own and managed to find something which works for the Gen 9 (should definitely work for other versions as well).

Similar to what no__name suggested, after loading breastacular and the piece of clothing you're interested in, make sure to "favorite" the specific morph you're using (in order to avoid having the tool transfer all morphs available).

Within the Transfer Utility make sure to set the following options:
  1. Source > Scene Item: Genesis 9
  2. Target > Scene Item: your clothing option
  3. Morph Targets > Extended Options > From Source: Favorites
  4. Add Smoothing Modifier (in case your clothing item doesn't have one already)
Screenshot 2023-07-11 224624.png

Following the transfer, you'll just have to increase the Smoothing and Collision Iterations and the cloth should sit nicely around the booba.

Test.png

Last edited:

turbofox

Sep 3, 2020
Guy Axworthy, thank you for the crucial tip about having the right property selected when trying to find favorites. I also found out that I needed to stay at away from extremely large breasts as when they get too big DAZ just gives up on making the cloth stretch that far.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Guy Axworthy, thank you for the crucial tip about having the right property selected when trying to find favorites. I also found out that I needed to stay at away from extremely large breasts as when they get too big DAZ just gives up on making the cloth stretch that far.
Try increasing the subD level of your piece of cloth (or convert to subD if it's not already done).

Reactions: Ying Ko

OdieAsh

May 19, 2023

View attachment 1853648

View attachment 1853666

9. Click "accept"

View attachment 1853682

That's it :

View attachment 1853688
I usually just import them to Blender where I do more work anyway and sculpt those clippings away. But I'll have to try this, may save some time after all.

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
Click the Morph Targets text to highlight it and the extended options will appear on it's right.

So I did a bit of testing on my own and managed to find something which works for the Gen 9 (should definitely work for other versions as well).

Similar to what no__name suggested, after loading breastacular and the piece of clothing you're interested in, make sure to "favorite" the specific morph you're using (in order to avoid having the tool transfer all morphs available).

Within the Transfer Utility make sure to set the following options:
  1. Source > Scene Item: Genesis 9
  2. Target > Scene Item: your clothing option
  3. Morph Targets > Extended Options > From Source: Favorites
  4. Add Smoothing Modifier (in case your clothing item doesn't have one already)
View attachment 2762092

Following the transfer, you'll just have to increase the Smoothing and Collision Iterations and the cloth should sit nicely around the booba.

View attachment 2762089
What a God, thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guy Axworthy