Ren'Py Abandoned Breath : Euphoria [v0.1.0] [Anxiety Gaming]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Violet Snake

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
cover.png

Overview:
Medieval fantasy dating simulator. This game is about young and enthusiastic man, who has a dream to become a knight and find a girlfriend. Many challenges await him, but many hot young girls and MILFs too. Explore secrets of the town and get new relationships through quests and adventures. In the end probably you will find a castle with YOUR princess.

Warning! Music in the main menu may be too loud.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-02
Release Date: 2019-02-02
Developer: Anxiety Gaming -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

250850_1245134.png 250851_bg_sisSleep3.png 250853_intro1.png 250854_mapCity.png 250855_trdGoodsH.png

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
This looks like it was made in paint, and I like it I once saw a video of some actually made an image of Santa clause using paint and if this is really made using paint the gut got skills. If its nit made from paint I still like it looks like a painting.

Reactions: e-disfunction

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
People are here praising the art and I'm here having clicked on this thinking "There's NO way people aren't roasting the art in the comments.. This is gonna be good."

I...
Okay.
Some people are just tired of the same copy paste daz assets or honey select. lol

Reactions: e-disfunction

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Unless he already belongs to a knight family, he'll have to perform some pretty damn impressive feats right within eyesight of his lord or his lord's lord, or someone in a higher aristocratic position who's impressed by him and makes him a knight.

Which I hope he does so well, he's 'granted' a few female prisoners (feats would likely be in combat so).

If he's knighted, he should also receive some lands, peasants and servants which also gives him more chances.

Unless of course, he just becomes a court noble (rank, but no holdings)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote