RPGM - Completed - Breath of Fire and Iron [v1.01] [ScaleGarden]

1. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

So-so. Rather old stuff with nothing special in it.
    Basically a kinetic novel with somewhat okay-ish combat on the side.
    I'll give it 3 stars only because of it's age. :giggle: :coffee:
    Have fun~

Oh yes, to spare you some pain if you decide to play:
    Shift - menu.
    Numpad 0 - close menu.
    W - hide dialogue box.
    Q - skip text.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Lobbly

I generally dig these games, but this one is way too mean-spirited and basically accustoms the player to rape. Main character Kate tells her encounters to stop but they don't and bring arguments like: "If you don't want to get touched, why are your nipples hard / why is your pussy wet?". Pretty much every "friendly" npc in this game is a rapist and it wouldn't be surprising if the story ends as the main character kills herself. There also is no depths to the main character. A heroic woman that doesn't want to get treated like a sex toy, gets treated like a sex toy and becomes one. The many little quests are nice though.

If you're an empathic person you might not enjoy this as it's painful to watch how horrible everyone treats the main character. Playing this killed my karma for a few days.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Tavarokk

+1 star for non-standard combat and gimmicks such as crawling, as well as technical quality in general. In terms of writing and design, though, this is rubbish. Maps may be made out of good assets, but they are bland. Art is so-so. Characters are boring at best, much more often - unpleasant. This, in turn, makes complete lack of player choice all the worse - why the hell is this a game rather than VN, then? The story is just dumb - I think I took a point of SAN damage when that unbelievably cardboard and cartoonishly retarded villain ant invaded the town for the sole reason of raping the protagonist because reasons. I thoroughly don't recommend it.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Xaoyu

The concept is nice, the combat system interesting, drawings are quite god but the very bad points is that's it's not really a rpg but it's a novel. You don't have any choices, you have one road and you just follow it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoy it rather than “critical” rating. A.k.A more of a PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments gamelist entry

PROs:
    +Oddly pleasing FMC art
    +Some very nice scenes
    +Solid kink-play for teasing and exhibitionism, heavier focus on breast
    +Simple but fun enough story

CONs:
    -I felt some maps were unnecessarily large and blank
    -FMC was a bit too accepting
    -Combat n grind got frustrating after certain point
    -some aimless wandering on finding what have to do

Comments:
    All things considered it was pretty solid low corruption and prostitution game with fetish more oriented on breasts. Some nice tasteful tease moments and pleasing inner monologues of main character. Although artsyle was oddly “average”, it still managed to feel pleasing enough. My probably biggest complaint would be some sense of being lost. As I did have quite some moments where I got kinda stuck. And second main complaint would be that combat and grinding got quite annoying around half the game in. Other than that. It was hot and fun game.

7/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Armonie

Here is finally one of the best Japanese hentai rpg created so far, this is the second developed by the studio Scale Garden, among four existing and a fifth in production for ... a few years. Recently outrageously plagiarized by Rannero and his "curse of pleasure" (although this game promises to be excellent), Breath of Iron was released in 2008, yes, 10 years ago ...

From a graphic point of view, we are dealing here with a master in the art of hentai and the drawings are up to the scenario. As for the life of this game and well ... it is significantly higher than most games recently released on this theme.

The only negative is censorship, it's a Japanese game after all. That said all the images are exportable, everyone can appropriate, as does Rannero (yes I repeat myself), his colossal work based on animations images by images so nothing prevents retouching his work, but be paid for it , This is an other story...