EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bTCQEAG.png

Overview:
This is a story about Kate, a young adventurer who travels around the world to improve her swordsmanship. As she was traveling, she came to a port town called Varkatos. She planned only to stay for a couple of days to rest, see what the town has to offer and then continue on her journey, but before she could even get a proper rest the town got attacked at night by giant ants. Being an adventurer, Kate instantly jumped in to help defend the town. With the help of other adventurers, Kate was able to repel the ants and defend the town, but unlike what she thought at that time, this was just the beginning of a long and harsh adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2018-10-25
Release Date: 2018-10-25
Developer: Scale Garden - スケイルガーデン -
Translator: @kR1pt0n1t3 - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Translation Version: 1.2
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:
Fix

Thanks to @Xand for the raw links and @kR1pt0n1t3 for the translation!

RJ052839_img_main.jpg RJ052839_img_smp1.jpg RJ052839_img_smp2.jpg RJ052839_img_smp3.jpg ev010_1.png ev004_6.png ev007_10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Is this going to be one of those weekass 'blackmail' things where the guy's like "I have photo of you nude, now you have to suck my dick" and then five minutes later "I have photo of you sucking dick, now you have to let me fuck yo' ass" ?

I can go for some corruption, but I hate it when it's a female protagonist game and she starts as stupid as two thick planks.

Just once I'd like the protag to go "You've got a photo, I've got a sword poked through your lung. Have fun with that."

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
there is a way to fix this for those on windows 7 go to control panel > system > advanced system > performance at the top click on settings > Data Execution prevention > tick on " Turn on Dep for all programs and services except those i select " then a little down there is a button called "ADD" click on it and find the laucher of the game :D

Ps:FOR WINDOWS 10 its like this control panel > system and security > system > advanced system ... the rest is the same thank you have a nice day :3

Reactions: kromleth

Rageparadox

Aug 15, 2018
there is a way to fix this for those on windows 7 go to control panel > system > advanced system > performance at the top click on settings > Data Execution prevention > tick on " Turn on Dep for all programs and services except those i select " then a little down there is a button called "ADD" click on it and find the laucher of the game :D

Ps:FOR WINDOWS 10 its like this control panel > system and security > system > advanced system ... the rest is the same thank you have a nice day :3
Still hasn't worked no dialogue

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Same problem, I tried extracting files with japanese codification on winrar and using applocale manually but it says that "can't found the language aplication" or something like that.

None of the tricks I know works on this one.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes