Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
nice always wanted too play this a long time ago but sort of gave up nobody wanted too translated it rode fortresse is one of my favorite rpgm game did not like sengeki of gear that munch do there was this other old one called seiren harp but i could only find a partial tranlation back in the day so long ago lol

Reactions: Armonie

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
and remember to use bct.sizer, as it works with XP as well, to be able to resize the screen (using any of the 5 scaling modes)

kacpi9090

Jul 11, 2018
I have problem with turn on game, when i try to do that im getting "RGSS-RTP Standard ???????".
Some advices what to do?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I think installing the Japanese version of the RPG Maker XP RTP should solve the problem with dialog now showing.

But by far the easiest solution for you guys I think is to do as @shuckle said and just open "Game.ini" and change "Library=RGSS104J.dll" to "Library=RGSS102E.dll". I just hope you don't run into some other problems because of that.

Oh man, you have to try Sangeki of Gear. This one is weakest of trio in my opinion. But I played it long ago and with auto-translator, so in-game translation should raise score a notch.
There are actually 4 games made by Scale Garden, not three.

Breath of Fire and Iron is the circles 2nd game. I plan to translate the first one as well so every single one of them is translated. And Scale Garden isn't dead, he's still working on his new game but it's taking him so damn long.

JulienJaden

May 15, 2017
Too bad Scalegarden stopped making games cause i really liked them.
That's what I thought too, but I checked his website after reading your post and, lo and behold, he posted a TINY update last month on his current project (after over a year without a peep), so it looks like he hasn't stopped making games at all - his pace and the breaks between signs of life from him have just become even more ridiculous than before.

(Fair warning: The new project's main character's "final" look has her breasts hanging maybe an inch or two from her navel, which may not be your cup of tea.)

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Ohhhhh i member.
If u haven't played this little gem yet: its solid af. The battle-mechanic is simple and easy as usual, so no problems here. Later bosses are super strong but they are optional so u can grind for them but its not really needed and as far as i remember u get all scenes unlocked anyway after finishing the game.

For the few of u wondering about the corruption: Its good but nothing extraordinary. Mostly some kind of "can't beat this enemy alone. might suck some dick for a little help from the guys" and getting groped during several occasions leading to more open minded reactions to that.

Reactions: Armonie

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Still hasn't worked no dialogue
when you swap files ... do you swap the files from the game into the enterbain folder or do you swap enterbain folder into the game files .....

cause i remember having problems on another game when i swapped the rtp folder straight into the game folder instead of doing the contrary

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this going to be one of those weekass 'blackmail' things where the guy's like "I have photo of you nude, now you have to suck my dick" and then five minutes later "I have photo of you sucking dick, now you have to let me fuck yo' ass" ?

I can go for some corruption, but I hate it when it's a female protagonist game and she starts as stupid as two thick planks.

Just once I'd like the protag to go "You've got a photo, I've got a sword poked through your lung. Have fun with that."
Yeah it's pretty much worse than that. At least it's shaping up to be that way.

Reactions: Anon21

tommy65

May 17, 2017
anyone know how to progress in game to make the 200K for the sailor? been running around interacting with the very few NPCs...

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes