baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Its XP not VX.
Sizer will not work for XP. XP has a fixed resolution that will not respond to the window size. that is why I wrote about bct.sizer. my program will resize it using any of the 5 upscale methods. of course theres the window-size as well, but it only works for VX/VXace.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
WoW, another work from Scale Garden. I recognised that art in a second. I really liked his other work Rhode's Fortress and Sangeki of Gear. Pure epic.

Here's the latest update (2018/9/17) from his new game. Looks good, doesn't it?:FeelsGoodMan:
EEEW!
Why did he ruin her? She looked much better in older previews. She didnt have such low hanging tits, its ridiculous.
(dont forget to scroll down for more pics)

Melix3

Donor
May 1, 2017
All these poor souls on this site that don't know ScaleGarden...
I'm honestly ashamed. Especially considering all the people that are compaining about the corruption part. Feels like none of them have a clue about the real classics, what would they think about VH?

Reactions: Dyhart
D

Deleted member 187590

Its XP not VX.
Sizer will not work for XP. XP has a fixed resolution that will not respond to the window size. that is why I wrote about bct.sizer. my program will resize it using any of the 5 upscale methods. of course theres the window-size as well, but it only works for VX/VXace.
You're right, I mistook the rpt for another game I'm currently playing.
Comment edited.

He actually didn't stop.

Here's the latest update (2018/9/17) from his new game. Looks good, doesn't it?:FeelsGoodMan:
Hell no, she looks like a damn alien :'(
IMO she looked way better on the . Anyway, it's taking him a lot more of time that his previous works, so I guess the game will be good altought the new CG is not my cup of tea.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Someone with a ulmf account mind grabbing the walkthrough? I had an account but I can't retrieve my password since my mail from ULMF doesn't show up for some reason.

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
I've entered the hotsprings in order to kill the ants and after entering I've saved my game. I won't be able to defeat all the ants without maybe getting some items to restore vitality but I can no longer leave the hotsprings. Am I boned?

Reactions: alex andrews

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I've entered the hotsprings in order to kill the ants and after entering I've saved my game. I won't be able to defeat all the ants without maybe getting some items to restore vitality but I can no longer leave the hotsprings. Am I boned?
You pretty much are. You can only skip the last boss ant as far as I know.
All the ones before you need to defeat yourself.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
What secret door?
The one they say in the walkthrough. It's during the bandit quest

"After this quest when inn keeper give u reward, u can return in cave using red flags (hint: secret door there) but be ready to fight against many bandits"

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
The bandit quest didn't give me any feather sword. Is the walkthrough for a different version?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
A bit of disappointment story wise. That was not corruption/blackmailing at all. Maybe harassment but no corruption. Art quality and animation is great though. Maybe i should play Rhode's Fortress again to experience the glory of an awesome story teller who goes by the name of ScaleGarden.
Except there are MMORPG raid bosses that are quicker than the standard combat in that game. it was absolutely unbearable. This was before I found out how to edit RPG maker games so I could just boost the stats for the sake of the story.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes