dean ambrose

Jul 26, 2018
1. Go to MIXED BATH, not WOMAN'S BATH!
2. Enter the bath water through the south stairs(steps)
3. Repeat that every day until you see all the scenes.

If this isn't clear enough for you then I can't help you...
i am asking where is the location of mixed bath i only see women bath

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
One, no double posting.

Two, you reach the mixed bath going through the Woman's Bath path and keep going north.

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
Enter the water. You will automatically go to a scene where she relaxes behind a rock. Some days (not every day) a group of men will enter and start gossiping about her. You will then be given the option to remain hidden or leave the hotspring.

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
The hotspring layout is as follows.
Room 1: Main lobby with mens entrance on the left and womens entrance on the right.
Room 2: Change room.
Room 3: Womens hotspring.
Room 4: Corridor
Room 5: Mixed hotspring. Enter the water here to prompt event.
Room 6: Small corridor.
Room 7: Private hotspring. When prostituting the soldier will take Kate here.

Note: At some point (maybe even after the original ant clearing event) you'll automatically start in room 3 when entering the hotspring.

dean ambrose

Jul 26, 2018
Enter the water. You will automatically go to a scene where she relaxes behind a rock. Some days (not every day) a group of men will enter and start gossiping about her. You will then be given the option to remain hidden or leave the hotspring.
i went to mixed bath 7 times already so far there was no option to remain hidden or leave hotspring

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
i went to mixed bath 7 times already so far there was no option to remain hidden or leave hotspring
Well, that means you need to progress other scenes and other events inside the game. Continue playing the game and ever so often go back to the hot spring. You can't expect us to give you 1,2,3,4,5 steps how to get to something. No one knows exactly how the game works without going inside the RPG maker editor and checking all the variables.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Scalegarden's games are more appealing in game than what the screenshots make assume.
If i had not given a try out of curiosity i would have missed some very nice game. Hope this one is not gonna be as depressing like the others anyway. This is the only bad thing about scalegarden's games.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Scalegarden's games are more appealing in game than what the screenshots make assume.
If i had not given a try out of curiosity i would have missed some very nice game. Hope this one is not gonna be as depressing like the others anyway. This is the only bad thing about scalegarden's games.
What's important is that it has a happy ending. :)

Also, I've never found any of his games depressing...
What's depressing to you about Scale Garden's games?

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
I suppose you could grind it out by selling items but I imagine that amount was selected to coerce the player into prostitution.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
What's important is that it has a happy ending. :)

Also, I've never found any of his games depressing...
What's depressing to you about Scale Garden's games?
You are always forced on a very linear route that usually end forcing your character to be toyed and at the mercy of everyone around her giving the player no choices at all about how dealing with the situation. With this i played 3 scalegarden's games, and everytime she end becoming unavoidably someone's sex slave. These games push a little too much on the "sub" content for my taste.

Reactions: axelaen and Aazkaal

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I'm not sure about the rest of his games since it's been a while since I last played them but in this one, she doesn't become a sex slave in my opinion. Throughout the game, she constantly tries to resist the men but ends up getting aroused and letting go in the end or she gets surrounded and can't escape. Even in the last scene of the game, after everything she's been through, Kate says she doesn't want to see Geed again (I think the literal line was like "We won't see each other ever again") when he asks her to wait until his wounds are healed so he can come with her.

To me, it would be depressing if she didn't enjoy it, but it's clear she's enjoying it every single time.

The thing you said about the story is very true. But there's always a point in his games, where it's free roaming. It's up to the player to explore, find scenes or items and kill bosses for loot or special items. Actually, the only exception to this I think is Rhode's Fortress, but it's pretty clear he didn't quite finish that game. Too many things have been left unfinished which leads me to think that he probably took too much time working on the game and in the end, he just released a version of the game he felt was good enough.

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
already full translated?

when i see ..... scale garden, wooohoooooo, at last

the last 2 games i play was, rhode fortress and sangeki gear, jiakakakakak

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
how to get this scene Room 7: Private hot spring. When prostituting the soldier will take Kate here.???? i got the mixed bath scene but this scene how to trigger it any suggestions?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The H-Soldier or Perverted Soldier will at some point spawn at night next to the inn.
Talk to him and he will tell Kate he wants to buy her for the night.
After a couple of nights instead of the usual scene, he will ask Kate to go to the hot springs.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes