Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Hi @kR1pt0n1t3 thanks a lot for your work i love Scale Garden games >_<
i have a little problem i'm using a Save file from years ago and Kate's name always is displayed in japanesse in the scenes. Is there a way i can fix that?

Kate's name is in japanesse.png

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Hi @kR1pt0n1t3 thanks a lot for your work i love Scale Garden games >_<
i have a little problem i'm using a Save file from years ago and Kate's name always is displayed in japanesse in the scenes. Is there a way i can fix that?

View attachment 169444
There's always a way but I don't know if you'll know how to do it. Because the name is saved inside the save file, you need to change it manually by making an event. You would need to make an event inside RPG Maker on one of the maps to change Actor 1 name back to Kate and then load the game, go to the map where you made that event and trigger it.

Reactions: Fakecrash

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
There's always a way but I don't know if you'll know how to do it. Because the name is saved inside the save file, you need to change it manually by making an event. You would need to make an event inside RPG Maker on one of the maps to change Actor 1 name back to Kate and then load the game, go to the map where you made that event and trigger it.
ouch seems complicated haha thanks for the tip. i guess i will keep playing like this or start again D:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I completely missed the bandits on my playthrough, so I had to battle with a level 4 sword for a long time. Kept killing one enemy at a time with breath, then went back, rested and returned to take on the next… I thought something was kinda off. The game is grindy, but it shouldn't be *that* grindy.

Reactions: CaiNanE

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone else have this problem? I used my breath attack too early (fighting Geed at the park) and now I need it to kill the last ant at the hotspring because his armor is 4 and my steel sword is 3. I don't how how to regenerate my limit and it sucks that if you use it once you have no way of getting it back again until the plot moves to the next day.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone else have this problem? I used my breath attack too early (fighting Geed at the park) and now I need it to kill the last ant at the hotspring because his armor is 4 and my steel sword is 3. I don't how how to regenerate my limit and it sucks that if you use it once you have no way of getting it back again until the plot moves to the next day.
Talk to Geed and he will kill it for you.

He even tells you that if you can't kill it, he will do it for you.
You don't lose anything by letting Geed kill it. Well, you lose a bit of exp and gold, but no items and such.

I completely missed the bandits on my playthrough, so I had to battle with a level 4 sword for a long time. Kept killing one enemy at a time with breath, then went back, rested and returned to take on the next… I thought something was kinda off. The game is grindy, but it shouldn't be *that* grindy.
I missed it as well when I translated the game and ended up doing the same exact thing you did... I thought about adding a hint but later decided not to since I don't want to change original author content no matter how insignificant it might be.

dean ambrose

Jul 26, 2018
can someone help me in those 2 events please:
Where is the bandit cave and secret door
In the walkthrough it mentioned bathhouse scene with kate entering the pool naked how to get that scene as well

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Bandits
- After escaping the bandits hideout, go back there. When you go down the stairs, go to the room on the left. Inside there will you find some switches on the wall. Mess around with them until a door opens.

Bath Scene
- Enter the mixed bath from the bottom stairs and you will trigger a scene. You need to see a couple of scenes before you get an option to go in naked inside the bath and see all the scenes that are there.

dean ambrose

Jul 26, 2018
Bandits
- After escaping the bandits hideout, go back there. When you go down the stairs, go to the room on the left. Inside there will you find some switches on the wall. Mess around with them until a door opens.

Bath Scene
- Enter the mixed bath from the bottom stairs and you will trigger a scene. You need to see a couple of scenes before you get an option to go in naked inside the bath and see all the scenes that are there.
where is the location for bandits is it in west coast? what couple of scenes need to be seen for bath scene?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
where is the location for bandits is it in west coast?
The location is on one of the maps on the right side when you leave the town. You will see a path south on one of the maps that will lead you inside a cave with earthworms. There you will find stairs that will lead you inside the bandit's hideout.

what couple of scenes need to be seen for bath scene?
Scenes that you see when you enter the path from the south bath stairs. You need to revisit the bath each day and go down the same stairs to trigger all the scenes. Sometimes nothing special will happen when you enter the bath and sometimes a group of men will join the mixed bath.

dean ambrose

Jul 26, 2018
The location is on one of the maps on the right side when you leave the town. You will see a path south on one of the maps that will lead you inside a cave with earthworms. There you will find stairs that will lead you inside the bandit's hideout.

Scenes that you see when you enter the path from the south bath stairs. You need to revisit the bath each day and go down the same stairs to trigger all the scenes. Sometimes nothing special will happen when you enter the bath and sometimes a group of men will join the mixed bath.
regarding bath scene when i got to south stairs kate keeps saying this area is for men and backs out nothing happens so any another idea

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I didn't tell you to go inside the men's bath area, I told you to enter the mixed bath water using the south stairs(steps).

dean ambrose

Jul 26, 2018
I didn't tell you to go inside the men's bath area, I told you to enter the mixed bath water using the south stairs(steps).
where is that south stair i cant find it in hot springs other than 3 women on the pool? can you tell me the location and do you have picture of that

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
1. Go to MIXED BATH, not WOMAN'S BATH!
2. Enter the bath water through the south stairs(steps)
3. Repeat that every day until you see all the scenes.

If this isn't clear enough for you then I can't help you...

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes