Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Just a question here is there a virgin route? Or Is there no way to avoid the sex scenes?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If you want full-screen just press ALT+ENTER(same for exiting full-screen).
If the screen looks stretched then you need to go inside NVIDIA Control Panel > Adjust desktop size and position > Scaling > Click on Aspect Ratio

That way when you go full screen, the aspect ratio of the game resolution will be kept.
This is of course if you have NVIDIA. There's probably some similar setting for other cards.

Just a question here is there a virgin route? Or Is there no way to avoid the sex scenes?
There is not. The game is for the most part linear. If you don't explore the world when you unlock free-roam, the only thing you can do is miss some optional scenes.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ok I have RPG maker installed, I installed and opened the game using local emultor, and I changed the Game.ini text to RGSS102E.dll. But I still get the text saying "RGSS-RTP Standard ????????" not sure how to fix, if anyone can help that would be awesome

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
- RTP is installed (The Version given here)
- unpacked with Japanese Locale
- Win10
- renamed the file from 104 to 102 (and in game.ini to) <<< I really dont know what was to be accomplished with this?!

Still getting "RGSS-RTP Standard ????????" as error

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
Is something special happening if you help the kid get the blue badge on the first evening, before fighting the caterpillars ? He disappear if i don't do the event with him.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know why so many of you have problems with displaying text...

Install both of these:
- English RPT for RPG MAKER XP
- Japanese RTP for RPG MAKER XP

Open game.ini
Try first with 104J and if it's not working change to 102E, save and try again.

If it's still not working then you don't have Japanese locale set on.
You need to use Locale Emulator program and start the game through that program or change the windows locale to Japanese in Windows Setting.

Google yourself on how to do that.

I'm using Win10 x64, Japanese Locale, got both RTP's installed and 104J set inside game.ini and it's working fine on my end. You're either missing something or doing something wrong and I can't be of more help than I already am with that.

Is something special happening if you help the kid get the blue badge on the first evening, before fighting the caterpillars ? He disappear if i don't do the event with him.
You're not missing anything if you pass that shit. It's not important at all for anything.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
rpgmaker is using gdi so maybe theres a problem with dpi? i would look into that as well.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
Is this going to be one of those weekass 'blackmail' things where the guy's like "I have photo of you nude, now you have to suck my dick" and then five minutes later "I have photo of you sucking dick, now you have to let me fuck yo' ass" ?

I can go for some corruption, but I hate it when it's a female protagonist game and she starts as stupid as two thick planks.

Just once I'd like the protag to go "You've got a photo, I've got a sword poked through your lung. Have fun with that."
no this is "big black dik appears and slams the heroine into hore mode" corruption or at least that's how most scale garden games go. so yea heroine is as thick as 2 stupid planks

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
A bit of disappointment story wise. That was not corruption/blackmailing at all. Maybe harassment but no corruption. Art quality and animation is great though. Maybe i should play Rhode's Fortress again to experience the glory of an awesome story teller who goes by the name of ScaleGarden.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
And guys who are experiencing 'no text error' just apply the translation patch again. You can get it from the link translator himself posted on first page.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Nice.

I only played Sangeki and Rhode yet from scg

Sidenote:
As I saw some without RTPs, you really should install them all, there are 9 different rpgm RTPs:
2000 JP
2003 JP
2003 E
XP JP
XP E
VX JP
VX E
Ace JP
Ace E

The JP need to be installed in JP, set PC to japanese, download the 5 japanese, install them, set PC back to normal, do the rest, done

D

Deleted member 187590

One of my fav H-Games, I love this Circle!
Just to clarify a few things I read on this thread.

• If you can't see the text properly, install the japanese and launch the game with .
  • If this (or any other game) doesn't lunch and gives a error with asian characters, unzip the game with .
  • If you are lost, use walkthrough. .
  • If you don't feel like grinding, use with custom table for infinite AP/HP. (Repeat on every fight).

This tips apply to almost every japanese H-Game, and you'll play them without errors, on a bigger scale, faster (with 2x on Cheat Engine), cheating/without grinding (using variables on Cheat Engine) and without changing your system language or worrying about anything.

I hope this helps guys, it took me a bit of time but I'd be grateful if someone did it for me earlier. :D

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes