Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
The H-Soldier or Perverted Soldier will at some point spawn at night next to the inn.
Talk to him and he will tell Kate he wants to buy her for the night.
After a couple of nights instead of the usual scene, he will ask Kate to go to the hot springs.
seems like i need to do something to trigger this scene any walk-through for this game?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It means exactly what it says.
And it says you're missing that file.
And you're missing that file because you don't have RPG MAKER XP RTP installed.

Reactions: Grauva

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
At night, talk to the person that stands next to the road in the lower part of the city. She must have a lot of sex experience.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
On the Blue Skull island, where you fight the T-rex, does anyone know where you can find the final accessory (for your C slot) in the game? It was mentioned in the walkthrough, but the exact location of where it is was not given.

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
how to defeat the hydra ?

i already finish the game, i thought after getting sword in blue skull island, it still free roam, apparently it's not

so how? because hydra have 6 in defence in the knight sword only 4, even using skill it only rise +1 to 5, still can't damage the hydra

-----

never mind, i miss the bandit quest, hahaha, i forgot ......

-----

kill T-REX and SEA DRAGON, to get item (medal) to unlock all CGs

Thx, but How many experience ?
item dog collar and maybe above 100-150 sex experience (if i not mistake) because in ending i got more than 250, wkwkwkwk

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's hard to imagine something less exciting than a scale garden breast massaging scene.
A dystopia of npc's all out to rape massage womens breasts to make them orgasm.

Reactions: Watters

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
any way to tweak myself into "god" mode for combat... seriously losing patience with combat system. And can't be bothered to grind off lower mobs for lvls to handle higher ones.

EDIT: Okay.. finished the game. Got it all.

Side note, any location/site with all CG of this game -.-? I already deleted the folder and forgot to save some CG I liked.

Last edited:

HAKCA

Apr 20, 2018
If you can't see text.
Just open "Game.ini" and change "Library=RGSS104J.dll" to "Library=RGSS102E.dll". I just hope you don't run into some other problems because of that.

Reactions: Eclair Faie

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
It said your file contained a virus
No idea why. I just redownloaded them and scanned them and they are fine. They're exactly the same files I uploaded a month ago so no idea what's setting off virus scanners.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
No idea why. I just redownloaded them and scanned them and they are fine. They're exactly the same files I uploaded a month ago so no idea what's setting off virus scanners.
Okay, I just downloaded it and it's safe. The problem must have been on my end. Thanks for your trouble!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes