RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
Does anybody knows how to make the event with the adventurers happen? i know it should be available after you kill a second boar (not the one from the main story) but i can't make it happen

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Does anybody knows how to make the event with the adventurers happen? i know it should be available after you kill a second boar (not the one from the main story) but i can't make it happen
If it's the one I think it is then it needs to be morning, you need to sleep with Geed 3 times and progressed the main story far enough then when you go inside the forest on one of the maps there you will find the adventurers trapped by a boar.

RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
If it's the one I think it is then it needs to be morning, you need to sleep with Geed 3 times and progressed the main story far enough then when you go inside the forest on one of the maps there you will find the adventurers trapped by a boar.
hi
first of all, thanks for your answer.
I've done as you said and checked the whole forest but i couldn't find them. I've found a boar charging in one of the paths to the right side but no adventurer (could it be possible i killed it before sleeping with geed?). I'm at a point where i still need to travel with pirates. I've killed the hydra (i think it's the last place in the forest). I'm playing with version 1.01 (i thought the problem could be a different version from the latest). Is there anything else i need to do?

RobyBaggio

Mar 22, 2020
Nevermind, i finally found them! I think i had messed up with some late save files where the event was probably done already. Thanks anyway :)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
download the RPG package you still need it even iff you have the compleet editor program of this type of RPGMAKER

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
sometimes I wonder deeply.., why put system clothing in the game, if the MC in the end cannot walk around naked? ... it seems so contradictory and a huge deviation from the original idea of system clothing ... it's like " Hey! lets cook some boiled eggs! but in the end lets throw away the egg!"

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Banditos69 has to do whit scripting some off the RPGames does have naked chibi female pixels trust when i say they guy who made didnt think about scripting it so the char whould be naked

Reactions: jinxpowpow69

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It doesn't work... in the SoG game it also gave me an error because the RGSS file was missing or something... and now in this game I get an error saying "RGSS-RTP standard ??????" apparently none of the games from this developer work for me... damn. What do you recommend me to do?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It doesn't work... in the SoG game it also gave me an error because the RGSS file was missing or something... and now in this game I get an error saying "RGSS-RTP standard ??????" apparently none of the games from this developer work for me... damn. What do you recommend me to do?
1) open Google
2) search "rpgmaker rtp"
3) ???
4) profit!

Reactions: Sieglinnde

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
- Japanese RPG MAKER XP RTP
- English RPG MAKER XP RTP

I suggest installing both.

Be sure to select RPG MAKER XP on the second link.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes. If you have Nvidia Geforce card and GeForce Experience program installed open up control panel and under "Adjust desktop size and position" set calling to "Aspect ratio". After that close control panel, open up the game and press ALT+ENTER.

Now the game should be full screen and the game ratio should be kept intact (the game won't be fully stretched across the whole screen).

It works for me so it should work for anyone with nvidia card. I know there's a program that allows to stretch the game window manually but I don't know what it's called.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Yes. If you have Nvidia Geforce card and GeForce Experience program installed open up control panel and under "Adjust desktop size and position" set calling to "Aspect ratio". After that close control panel, open up the game and press ALT+ENTER.

Now the game should be full screen and the game ratio should be kept intact (the game won't be fully stretched across the whole screen).

It works for me so it should work for anyone with nvidia card. I know there's a program that allows to stretch the game window manually but I don't know what it's called.
I have the program but I have never open it. In which part of the control panel can I find the adjust desktop size?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I have the program but I have never open it. In which part of the control panel can I find the adjust desktop size?
It should be on the left side of the nvidia control panel along with other options.
But I have just noticed that on my laptop that has GeForce MX130 this option is not shown on the menu inside NVIDIA control panel.

On my desktop PC where I have RTX 2080, it shows that option inside NVIDIA control panel under display.

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
It should be on the left side of the nvidia control panel along with other options.
But I have just noticed that on my laptop that has GeForce MX130 this option is not shown on the menu inside NVIDIA control panel.

On my desktop PC where I have RTX 2080, it shows that option inside NVIDIA control panel under display.

Thanks a lot, I'm quite clumsy with tec. so I appreciate your help

Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
I'm confused. If you kill the caterpillars in the field at the start as you are told to you won't have enough vitality left to defeat the ants at night since you have no means of healing. So I'm stuck in this endless loop of no health and no means of healing. I know I'm missing something, but I've got no clue beyond perhaps grinding levels before I reach town?

Reactions: Brodolf Shitler
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes