• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Akallabeth
You just suck at playing games. I went to play the game again to see what the hell you were talking about. I defeated the caterpillars with like 38 VIT left. Then I proceed to fight the ants and after killing two ants I still had like 25 VIT left.

My conclusion is you suck at games :)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I'm confused. If you kill the caterpillars in the field at the start as you are told to you won't have enough vitality left to defeat the ants at night since you have no means of healing. So I'm stuck in this endless loop of no health and no means of healing. I know I'm missing something, but I've got no clue beyond perhaps grinding levels before I reach town?
I just reset my game and bought a lot of apples from an old man

Reactions: Brodolf Shitler

A passingby GentleM

Feb 5, 2021
I just finished the game and found the h-scenes very hot. Too bad, you can't view everything in the recollection room. I'll go for the 2nd playthrough and keep a save before every h-scene.

Reactions: princess bride

Clay7on

Mar 14, 2021
I just finished the game and found the h-scenes very hot. Too bad, you can't view everything in the recollection room. I'll go for the 2nd playthrough and keep a save before every h-scene.
what should i do when i go against the Ant-Kaiser...???

i keep getting game over, raped by Geed

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
Try changing your locale to Japanese and then start the game.
Will my system be in Japanese too after that? Sorry, never had a problem with this type of games, I just execute them with a Locale Emulator, thought it was enough.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Will my system be in Japanese too after that? Sorry, never had a problem with this type of games, I just execute them with a Locale Emulator, thought it was enough.
I've changed my locale to Japanese and everything is still in English for me.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man I'm glad I started this up, it came as a "bonus" inside another game's package. Also thanks for another great translation kR1pt0n1t3 (if it was you that did this).

This one, while less polished then Sagenki, feels as good or even better in terms of scene progression, I just fucking love the details he used to put in his games, like walking with the button off. And speaking of which, does crouching serve any purpose in game?
Also, any tips for combat, should I grind a bit? There is definitely some strategy there like the other games, but since you don't have any visual cues to when the enemy is weakest, it makes it damn hard to know when to hit.
Also², is there no music at all in game or am I missing something?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
gfurst There should be music. Dunno why you don't have sound.
I do have sound, but not music. I should have all the RTPs btw, but I'm playing on linux and midi playback can a bit troublesome, that is, if it is indeed midi music for this game.

Also, goddamn these fights are hard AF, just the jump from difficulty between all other enemies and kind of level in find in the deep forest, holy crap.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me where to find the T-Rex to fight it? I think I have explored almost the whole blue-skull island but I can't find it. Can someone please help me regarding this? Also, can anyone tell me where to find the Final accessory C mentioned in the walkthrough?

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah, no clue, I got to that part in the Island, had the final gangbang with the sailor crew, now I'm wondering even I even should bother finishing it up, I know its gonna be a bit of a grind considering its ScaleGarden.
Does anyone know if you even get something like a gallery at the end of the game?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Yeah, no clue, I got to that part in the Island, had the final gangbang with the sailor crew, now I'm wondering even I even should bother finishing it up, I know its gonna be a bit of a grind considering its ScaleGarden.
Does anyone know if you even get something like a gallery at the end of the game?
Yes, actually. After clearing the game you directly get teleported to the gallery/recollection room. Also, after getting the required sword from the island, after you ask to the captain to leave, the whole group of sailors including the mc encounter the T-Rex (I came to know about this after posting my query) and you have the choice to fight it or run away. Unfortunately I don't think I found the Final accessory C.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is the corruption on the protag's terms at all or is it just another "get harassed until she suddenly decides she likes it" crapfest?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes