VN - Ren'Py - Breed [v0.1] [Gasmaskguy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

i really want to love this game and its idea cause i LOVE the model and her curves and i really like nasty goblin stuff. but... why do there has to be a muscular black dude? (like in way too many games with curvy chicks...) i installed the game and wanted to play it to see the nasty goblin fuck the curvy human chick and suck her big tits. and not some muscular black human dude fuck her...
    feels like a drag and i assume next update will be still no sex content since it seems the goblin stuff will be the cherry on top and a progress... but i hoped its a straight forward game (like the gameplay and dialogue suggests by the way!) and there will be immediately sex between the goblin and the curvy female. and the plan is the sex gets dirtier and wilder for each update between them.
    not a fan of seeing the female fuck with plenty other (mascular black) human guys till she finally get fucked by the goblin in update 0.08 or something... >.>

the female is WAY too hot for that and even the goblin model is too good.

i want to see them fuck in as many scenarios and positions as possible please. i would LOVE this to be a sex and breed trainer with a hot human female than anything else.

please.

pros:
    + incredible hot female (which seems to get even curvier!)
    + good goblin model and size
    + solid renders
    + straight forward dialogue

cons:
    - black human guy
    - no sex (with goblin)
    - feels like it will need several updates do get them fucking even the breeding should be the cherry on top...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dirtyrait

Perhaps, for a deeper dive into the story, it is worth adding something between Jennifer's bathroom and the moment when she brought the slave? The depth of Goblin and Jennifer's interpersonal relationship is lacking.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Feru452ax

A ultra short start, but it has potential. For people who like NTR, mindcontrol or/and The Witcher, this game may be something good.
    Hard to know the direction this will take, but it could be something amazing.